ch23

Taehyung Pov before accident.

I watch as Jungkook and y/n ride off.To be honest I was a bit jealous..Okay a lot jealous.I mean she seemed so close with Jungkook and between us it was just getting more awkward.

*Sigh*Why do i feel so suffocated?

I pull on a black hoodie before heading out of the gate.I just wanted to go for a small walk to freshen up my mood.

I didn't bother to tell anyone since I would be back soon.

The woods like always had that cool chillness in them that always calmed me down.I take a long breath of the pine scented air.

I finally decided to head back after i had covered much distance.But just then I heard a whine from the woods.

I stop in my tracks to hear the sound once more and sure enough there was some crying noises coming from inside the woods.

I go inside the woods to inspect,I mark the way in my mind cause i know the woods are easy to get lost in.I carefully walk through the uneven floor.

Getting further into the woods i finally find the source of the voice.It was coming from a baby deer.Its leg had gotten stuck in some kind of trap left by some idiots.

The poor creature started crying as i came near it,mostly frightened of me

"Its okay baby,I won't hurt you"I said lowly as i reached for the struggling creature.

I gently force open the trap freeing the injured animal.It quickly limped away into the woods.Hopefully he would recover soon.

I stood back up dusting my pants.I try to find my way back but I think i had gotten lost.

Just then something flew past my face startling me, which in turn made me lose my balance and i tripped over something.

I was rolling over a small slope.

"AHHH"I screamed as my back hit on some kind of rock or wood.

Then I just  blacked out.

END OF POV

Both of you quickly crouch down next to Tae's unconscious body.

"OH MY GOD...oh my god..*sobs* Tae..."You were crying as you gently held up his head.His face was all muddy with cuts and bruises.

You felt a wet sensation on your hand found out that it was blood.He was injured.

"kook...look"you said with a shaky voice as you showed him the blood.

"oh...shit...I have called Rm hyung to come pick us up"Jungkook said worriedly.

You both slowly but carefully lift Tae balancing his weight with your shoulders and walk towards the road.