ch 10

'YN POV

"honey"

"hello baby, how is my sweet honey bunny?" I said as I walked towards my beagle's cage.

she stood there all excited wagging her tail. The moment I opened the cage she leaped and went out.

"HONEY!! NO, COME HERE, STOP" but she wouldn't stop, she was in play mode and I think the game she wanted to play was tag.

When I went right she went left and when I went right she went left. It was like a scene of tom and jerry. She then ran around the house and came across the open gate.

I froze. I tried to calm down"honey," I said sweetly, bending down to my knees hoping that she would come over.

She suddenly stopped running and walked up to me. She came very near to but just as I was about to grab her , she dodged my hand and shot out through the gate.

"NOOO" I screamed, and I swear if my dog could speak she would have said "HAH IN YOUR DREAMS SUCKER"

I turned around to see where she had gone, thankfully she had run into BTS's house. I ran behind her hoping I will be able to catch her and take her back without anyone seeing me.

I crossed the gate of the next house and saw my dog sniffing at a shoe, she was too distracted to see me coming from behind, I crept up behind her" CAUGHT YOU"I said crouching on my knees.

just then I saw a pair of feet in front of me, I looked up to see taehyung looking down at me. I stared at his bare handsome face, his messy black long hair highlighting his chiseled jaw and his deep mysterious eyes." I didn't know how long I stared at him like a pabo.

He chuckled and said "cute"

"huh?" I asked flustered, then I look down at honey whom I was holding,' oh honey of course 'i tell my stupid mind.

"Yeah, she is, "I said looking up at him.

"do you mind if i.." he asked stretching his hand towards me and slightly shaking it?

he wanted to pet honey I thought "of course not," I said and stood up carrying honey in my arms.

just then I felt something on my head, I looked up and saw taehyung's hand on my head and he was patting my head.."

"cute," he said" really cute"

My heart started beating so fast, it felt like it would explode. I had a feeling my face was now becoming red as a strawberry.

"oh! you are cute too," he said looking at honey "but your owner is cuter," he said smiling down at me.

God just kill me already.I was so flustered and i  looked down.

Then he bought his face to my level since I was a lot shorter than him,"Lee yn are you blushing? he asked giving me a small boxy smile.

 "A..Anii"I managed to sputter trying to avoid eye contact.

"Then how do you explain your cherry-red face hmm?" he asked smirking.

'oh, that damn smirk' "I... uhmm..." before I could come up with any dumb excuse Hobi came to my rescue. I mentally thanked my one and only hope

"OH, y/nah your here? I was about to come to call you.." he said walking up to me.

"Oh! who is this adorable one ?" he said petting Honey.

"This is Honey I said smiling at him, why were you looking for me Oppa?" I ask him.

"oh yeah, Mr. Jang told us you knew where the fishing equipment was placed, do you mind getting it for us?"

"oh sure I will get it for you, it's in the shed, just 10 mins, "I said and rushed back to my house without not even giving a glance at taehyung.