ch6

YN POV

"BANG"

"CRASH'

"MOVE YOUR ASS"

I open my eyes from all the noise, only to find my brother playing some game on his PC.

'"COME ON GO FASTER!" he yelled then looked at me"oh you are finally awake."

What happened ?" I asked holding my head, I had a stupid headache.

My brother looked at me amused," you really don't remember ?"

He then laughed and said" you don't remember? you blacked out in front of BTS."He said finding this all very funny.

Just then all the memories came flooding back to my brain and my breathing got heavier."BTS is really our frickin neighbors?"

my brother just grinned and said," I know pretty surprising right?"

I looked at his face "AND HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CALM ?"

He just shrugged his shoulders and said "Well... I was kinda surprised when I opened the door to find RM and V standing outside our house, and the fact that V was carrying you was even more surprising, but.."

"WAIT  WHAT!!!? V?? THE ONLY KIM TAEHYUNG WAS CARRYING ME?!!!!? I didn't know if I should be happy or embarrassed.

"Yeah, it was really embarrassing when he said that you had passed out in their house and mom and dad had to apologize to them for your dumb behavior. But they were kinda cool with it and said no need to worry."

I breathed heavily hearing my brothers words, then I gave out a frustrated scream ruffling up my hair," NOO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING TO ME"

"JIHO TELL ME THIS IS NOT HAPPENING", I whined kicking my legs.

Jiho stood up shaking his head and rolled his eyes at me"you know, you need some serious help" then he went to his room.

"YAAH JIHO, DON'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS"

I started punching my pillow, "GOD why? I said I wanted to meet BTS  but not like this...

Now how will I face them? this is so embarrassing"

I pulled out my biology textbook, hoping it would help me to forget about the current situation.

I did not step out of the house that day.

AT BTS HOUSE

TAEHYUNG POV

"Well we have a cute but weird neighbor next door," Hobi hyung said coming in and dropping himself on the couch.

Jimin: "I don't think she is a weirdo, I think she was just a bit surprised when she saw us "

jk: 'a bit surprised?' she literally passed out Hyung...

RM: That was hilarious, her face was worth a million dollars hahaha.

"oh look she bought dumplings and mochi" I heard jin hyungs voice.

Jimin looked up from his phone, "yaah why are you guys looking at me." he said annoyed.Hobi hyung just giggled.

I thought about the past incident, she had fainted and since I was standing behind her I had caught her. Her face was so cute and clueless. And when she fainted she looked like a big baby.

I unknowingly smiled thinking about it, "I want to get to know her" I said to myself.

" I have a feeling things are gonna get interesting here.." Suga hyung said stretching his arms and legs.

"YAAH JIMIN, TAEHYUNG THERE IS ONLY ONE DUMPLING LEFT, WHO WANTS IT?"I heard RM hyungs voice

Jimin and I made a quick eye contact before he leaped to claim the dumpling. but I grabbed his legs and pulled him down, "hah not on my watch bitch!"

hey armies

am I getting better ,I promise the story gets better as it goes on.

Just stick with me..guys 

any scenes you guys want?

please do vote and commen

your response makes my day 

guess who got the dumpling??lol

love you army💕💜💜💜