ch 9

TAEHYUNG POV

I was standing on the terrace when I saw jungkook and yn coming together. They seemed to be having a good time.

I noticed yn's face unlike last time, she was actually laughing and smiling along with jungkook. I felt a tiny bit disappointed when I realized I wasn't the first one who got to know her.

When they reached the house, they waved to each other parted ways.

I came downstairs and saw jungkook take off his shoes and walk into the hallway.

He flashed me his bunny smile," had breakfast hyung?"

"yeah, jin hyung made his famous kimchi toast, "I said giving him a smile.

"jungookahh where did you go? I almost thought you had gotten lost in the woods...and why the hell do you look so happy? Jimin asked slightly squinting his eyes.

"I had gone for a jog with Yn hyung"jungkook replied.

"YN?"Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows and smiling.

"Hyung... it's not what you think, we just had coffee and chatted for some time."

"oooh, why does that sound like a date to me?"Jimin said teasing him.

"Aniyo, it was more like 2 friends meeting each other" jungkook said shyly rubbing his neck.

"I was just teasing you, international playboy" Jimin chuckled.

"so..how is she like kook? is she really a screw loose? hobi hyung came laughing and sat down on the couch.

jungkook was sitting on the floor leaning on to the couch, he looked at the floor," she is the type of friend who is silent when you meet but becomes that annoying chatterbox once you get to know them." he said smiling.

"Why does that remind me of jin hyung" hobi hyung said glancing at jin.

"YAAH, I DO NOT TALK TOO MUCH. You see I only talk when it's necessary, and whenever I have a joke to share, I do not go babbling all day okay..and I surely am not annoying," he yelled his head bobbing vigorously the entire time.

"Okay okay, you big baby man, no need to make such a fuss out of it, "Rm said patting jin's back.

Jin pouted and folded his hands like a 5 yr old. I couldn't help but chuckle at this 28yr old man's behaviour.

"hey guys enough chatting who wants to go fishing?"Rm hyung asked with his hands on his hips.

I who was really bored jumped to my feet, "come on guys let's go catch dinner."

"I'm just gonna lay here, you guys go ahead, "suga hyung said stretching himself on the couch.

"NO, that's not gonna happen Nah nah nah, your not gonna get to be the lazy grandpa you are..not today," I said pulling yoogi hyung.

" uhh fine I will come, stop dragging me taehyungah "he groaned. "these stupid brats won't let me be at peace even in my own vacation" he grumbled.

Now that yoongi hyung was up I decided to go out to look for the fishing equipment.