3- What did we do?

Reed's P.O.V.

Waking up to a headache is one reason I hate fucking drinking.

"Jesus." I whispered, bringing my one hand up, wiping the sleep from my eyes.

"Hmmm?" A soft voice moaned beside me.

Oh shit.

Looking over I was shocked at the sight in front of me.

Brooke Jamison, someone I have seriously crushed on for longer than I care to admit was in my bed. Only problem... she's off limits, permanently because I dated her best friend.

I met Vanessa in a grocery store one day and we started talking. A few months later we made it official between the two of us and that's when she introduced me to Brooke, who instantly took my breath away. The longer I dated Vanessa, the more I got to know Brooke, she was amazing and definitely more my type. She was down to earth, funny and actually listened to me when I talked. I never would have done anything about it because I did like Vanessa but as time went on I realized just how wrong Vanessa was for me.

The last month with Vanessa was hard, I wasn't into it anymore and I was tired of trying to make it work. That's when I decided I finally needed to end things with her. Going to her house that day was the best decision because it made it easier when I caught her with another man.

"Reed?" Brooke shot up in a panic, holding the blanket close to her chest. She groaned as her hand went to her head, probably the same throbbing pain I was having.

"Oh my God, what did we do?"

"Hey, B."

She slowly looked my way, "Oh my God, oh my God, Ohhh. My. God." She cried out in a panic, "What did we do?"

She went to stand up, pulling and wrapping the sheet around her still naked body as I covered with a different blanket.

"I'm so sorry, Reed."

She went around trying to find all of her clothing, which seemed to be scattered all over the place along with my stuff too.

"You don't need to-" I started out saying.

"Where's my dress?" She mumbled as she walked out of my bedroom.

Putting on my sweats and a t-shirt, I walked out of my room. I needed to reassure her this wasn't her fault, both of us made a mistake last night.

Or did we?

I definitely knew we had sex as bits and pieces started coming back to me, slowly.

God that woman is amazing in every way, I just wished I remembered all of it.

I watched as she picked up her dress from my living room floor. "Brooke, I might not remember all of last night but-"

"Reed, Vanessa is going to kill me." Was all she said before she went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her.

I groaned, running my hand down my face. "I'm not with her anymore. It's not like I cheated on her. We're free to do whatever the hell we want."

She opened the door now dressed. "I know that but she isn't going to see it that way."

"Knock knock, Andrews you readyyy? Oh, hey... Brooke?" Chris said, looking between Brooke and I, knowing exactly what went on last night.

Brooke was pale as Chris, Emily and their son, Ben walked into my apartment.

"Emily, can you please give me a ride home?" Brooke begged, giving her a look that warned them not to say anything.