28- The end!

Brooke's P.O.V. (11 months later)

It was the middle of May, we had a month left before Reed and I became husband and wife.

Today was the day of the bridal shower and both our Mom's, Ashley, Grandma and other bridesmaids we're at the golf course where the bridal shower was going to be, setting everything up for the party.

Over the past year, we celebrated Malia. She was baptized, she had her first Christmas with our family and we just celebrated her first birthday a few months ago.

She was wonderful and I was so thankful for her. I didn't realize I could love someone so much. Reed was equally smitten and loved the fact she was definitely a daddy's girl.

I just got out of the shower and was changing when Reed came into the bathroom holding Malia.

"Hey beautiful."

"Hi, babe." I leaned in, giving him and Lia a kiss. "How's my two favorite people doing?"

"Good. She needed to see mommy."

"Ohhh," I gave Lia another kiss before starting my makeup. "I'm almost done and then we can go."

A little while later we were in Reed's truck, heading to the golf course.

Walking into the building we were greeted by our family. "You guys, this place looks great."

I gave Reed a kiss before he went outside to go golfing with our dad's, his groomsman and the other guys that came, before we opened gifts.

I helped finish setting up the food before the guests started to arrive. I walked around with Lia, talking with everyone before we all sat down and played a few bridal shower games and then had lunch.

A few hours later, Reed and the guys came in from golfing and grabbed food. Reed came over and sat down next to me so I could start opening gifts while he ate.

"Did you have fun?" I asked.

"Yes, but our Dad's cheat."

I busted out laughing, "At golf? How do you cheat at golf?"

Walter cut in, "Is my son still bitter because two old men kicked these young guys' butt?"

"It sounds that way, Walter."

"I'm not bitter." Reed argued, holding back his smirk.

I started laughing again. Leaning in, I gave him a kiss. "It's okay. Everyone has off days."

We started opening gifts together. Malia even walked over and started ripping into the paper with us until we were finally done.

"Thank you, everyone-" I started out saying when Mom interrupted me.

"Wait, we have one last one." She said, walking up to me and handed me a long shaped box.

I looked at her suspiciously. She smiled and pointed back at Grandma.

We unwrapped the gift and opened the box, pulling out a beautiful clock.