21- It's a...

Brooke's P.O.V.

Girl!

My heart was overflowing with the feelings I was having right now

My heart was overflowing with the feelings I was having right now. The people cheered as Reed looked over at me with tears in his eyes.

Placing his hands on the side of my cheeks he pulled me into a passionate kiss that I happily accepted, not caring we had an audience cheering us on.

Pulling away slightly, he wiped the tears away from my eyes as he stared at me.

"I'm so happy, B." He said just loud enough that I could hear.

"Me too."

Giving each other another quick kiss, we pulled each other into a tight hug before people came over, congratulating us.

A girl, I couldn't believe it.

Grandma came over, with tears in her eyes, "Brooklyn, when I saw you were having a little girl, it brought back so many wonderful memories of when your parents told me I was going to be a Grandma. I can't wait to make memories with your little one too."

"I love you, Grandma."

"And I love you, sweetheart."

I wiped my eyes, "Ahh, I can't stop crying."

I felt a warm body behind me and a strong pair of arms wrapped around my stomach, that I leaned and melted into. "Hey you."

"Hey, B." He leaned in, kissing me cheek and then neck.

The night went on and eventually everyone started to leave. Grandma had already gone to bed a few hours ago and his parents retired shortly after her, leaving Reed and I alone.

We shut the barn doors and moved a few of the heaters closer to where we would be sleeping.

Laying down the air mattress, one of the sleeping bags on top to lay on and our pillows. Reed laid the blankets at the foot of the mattress and started taking off his costume until he was down to his boxers.

"I have a surprise for you." I grabbed the overnight bag I packed and went behind some boxes to change. "I'm not really sure if this is sexy or not, but I tried because I wanted to do something for you."

"B, you have me so excited and I don't even know what it is."

I started laughing. "Ready?"

"You have no idea how ready I am."

His smile widened as he watched me walk out. I was wearing a see through maternity lingerie set. "Do you like it?"

He adjusted himself, "Yes." He groaned before letting out a breath. "You're absolutely beautiful."

All my insecurities went out the door by the time I reached him. He took my hand, lifting it up as he slowly started spinning me around. Facing him again he pulled me into a kiss as our hands gripped on to each other.