22- The Holidays

Brooke's P.O.V. (29 weeks)

Thanksgiving has passed and Reed and I had a lot of family time together during break. Between our two families we were busy, plus Reed also fully moved in with Grandma and I during that week too. We packed his apartment up and what he didn't sell or get rid of we put in a storage unit for later.

Tomorrow was Christmas Eve. Reed and I were on our way to his parents house for the night. We were going to be spending most of the day with his family and then head home tomorrow night and have Christmas with my family at the farm Christmas day.

Walking up to Reed's parents house, we were greeted by his parents as soon as we got to the front door, "Merry Christmas. Hurry in, it's cold outside." Kathy smiled as she took the presents out of my hands.

Walter grabbed the other gifts from Reed, while Seth went out to the truck to help Reed grab our bags and the food I had brought for our dinner tomorrow.

"Merry Christmas." I replied, giving them all a hug.

Reed and Seth came in with the rest of our things, "I'm going to put our bags downstairs, I'll be right back, B."

"Sounds good." I gave him a smile and a quick kiss before he went down stairs with our things.

"Merry Christmas, Brooke." Seth leaned in, kissing my cheek.

"Merry Christmas, Seth. Thank you for helping Reed bring the rest of our things in."

"Of course. So, momma, how are you feeling?" He questioned as I started taking off my coat.

I started laughing, "I'm good, I'm not entirely sure where else this baby has to grow, I have eleven weeks to go and I think she's maxed out the space."

"Here, Sweetheart, let me take that for you." Walter offered, taking my coat and hung it up for me.

"Thank you." I sat down on the chair at the island next to everyone.

"You'd be surprised how the body can change to make room for the tiny human growing inside of you." Kathy said, laughing as she placed her hand on my belly.

"The doctor even told me she's small so I'd hate to think what I'd look like if she was a big baby."

"I had this cream that was amazing for stretch marks, I might have some left if you want to try it?" Ashley asked.

"I actually picked some stuff up already, but thank you. I've been putting it on religiously hoping by some miracle it will help."

Reed came back up, looking around. "Where's the boys at?"

"Napping." Seth answered.

"Oh, that's no fun."

"Trust us, you will enjoy naps too once the baby arrives. Speaking of, have you two picked out a name yet?"

Reed and I looked at each other with a smile. "Actually, we have." Reed confirmed as he leaned up against the island.

"Really, Oh my goodness, what is it?" Kathy asked excitedly as everyone looked at us anxious to hear what name we picked out.

"Well, we've kind of decided not to tell anyone."

Everyone was silent as they looked amongst themselves.

"What? Why?" Ashley questioned.

"Reed's right, we decided that since we found out she was a girl we wanted to keep her name a secret until she was here."

"Seriously?" Kathy asked, bummed out.

"Well that's not any fun. I'll get it out of Reed before you leave tomorrow." Ashley teased.