10|Secrets

"No one can know

"No one can know." He spoke suddenly. "Riddle has suspicions. But if he truly finds out our relationship he'll exploit it."

Her fingers delicately pressed to his lips, and she nodded in understanding. She shifted her hand to the back of his head, pulling him into a kiss. It was short as she pulled away, leaving Abraxas slightly disappointed as he was beginning to enjoy the sensation. "Okay." She replied catching her breath.

She leaned upwards giving him one more kiss, that when she parted their lips, left him in longing. "I have to get to class." She smiled slightly, his eyes remained in wonderment on her very being.

Then, before the sound of approaching footsteps reached the abandoned corridor they currently resided, she walked away rounding the corner after the slightest of glances over her shoulder.

He then regretfully decided to attend his own lessons of the day. Joining the throng of students, he spotted Hermione and made to catch up with her.

Her eyes flicked to him with a sideways glance as they walked in step. "You look happy." She commented.

"Is it a crime?" He asked, now letting his face fall to a more natural expression. "What are you doing here anyway? Up on the fifth floor when we have Potions next?"  He asked attempting to remove suspicions from himself. 

She looked surprised, but then intelligently did not make excuses.  She knew he wouldn't believe her. "We all have our secrets Malfoy." She gave a wink.

He laughed at this. "How becoming of you, Granger." 

They walked together to Potions.  Though upon entering, Abraxas noticed Riddle was already there.  Which meant she had been alone on the fifth floor.  She smiled feebly at him, before approaching Tom.

Abraxas kept the pair in his sight as he in turn found a seat. "Secrets indeed." He uttered under his breathe. 

"What was that, mate." 

Abraxas let a smirk grace his features, in recognition of Mulciber behind him. The pair took seats adjacent to each other, always preferring to work together. No one dared work with Yaxley and his superior theories of blood and allegiance. Riddle worked alone, and Granger always shared a bench at the front with Longbottom.

Mulciber stated directly at his friend as he ran a hand through his blonde hair and let out a deep sigh. "Abraxas. You can't keep secrets from me. What is it?"

"Nothing."

"No there is not nothing, usually you are complaining, focused on the instructions for potions, or glazed and bored. Something happened, what?"

Abraxas was watching Granger and Riddle bickering about something in low whispers. Though listening to Mulcibers words his eyes flicked to meet his friends. "Nothing happened."