3|Granger's Date

September had changed to October, and Abraxas would usually be excited that Halloween was approaching

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

September had changed to October, and Abraxas would usually be excited that Halloween was approaching. Ever since his first year; Halloween at Hogwarts, with floating pumpkins, black cats and all, was his favorite time.

But this year, the holiday was the farthest from his mind. At nights he would entertain as a soundboard to Riddles constant skepticism over the mystery that was Hermione Granger. Sometimes Abraxas had wondered if the witch had put Riddle under a spell, and if not, he sure acted like it.

In the meantime, when their wonderful all knowing dark lord was chasing around Granger in confrontation, Abraxas was left with his own so called whiles of feminine nature. It seemed Druella was adamant on tormenting him any time she was in his presence. And she did not play the innocent, he knew very well what she was doing what with her seductive nature and softly whispering his name. He cursed ever showing any hint of attraction towards the creature. Now he sometimes doubted she wasn't half Veela.

One particular Wednesday afternoon, Abraxas had made progress on his 12 foot essay for Herbology. He stuffed his parchment away in shear exhaustion of schoolwork, and made to exit the library. Entering the corridor he found Yaxley charging up to him.

"Oi Malfoy, Riddle is requesting everyone's presence by the lake."

Abraxas furrowed his brow. "What now? In the middle of broad daylight?"

Yaxley shrugged his shoulders, patted him on the back before jogging off round the corner.

"I'm so gonna kill him." Abraxas muttered, attempting not to panic over the situation yet.

When he made his way unto the grounds, it took no time to spot the group at the far side of the Black Lake. From a distance they just looked a group of kids enjoying the October sun, but he knew better.

"What is he doing?" Abraxas asked in a low voice to Mulciber standing at the back of the group.

Mulciber shook his head. "Bullying some poor kid."

Abraxas shoved past a few of those gathered, his sight landing on a boy he recognized to be Hadrian Longbottom.  With a name like that he really never had it easy.

"What's wrong Longbottom, sad you will never get a date to the Halloween dance?!"  Riddle taunted.

"Yyyou—you're wrong—" He stuttered.

"Leave him ALONE!" Abraxas found the source of the noise. Storming up to the entire group, ferocity held in ever fiber of her barely shaking body, was Hermione Granger. He stared at the girl, appalled by such confidence. He wasn't sure himself would have addressed Riddle in such a way without severe consequences.

Riddle ran his fingers through his hair as Hermione approached.

"Wooo...who who whoooo!" The group of Slytherins around him chorused. He suddenly wished he were not standing in the midst.