5|Inquire a Ravenclaw

Abraxas sat in the common room, preferring not to say much in the current conversation

Abraxas sat in the common room, preferring not to say much in the current conversation. His sister sat, talking rapidly with Druella and Mulciber.

They had all left the dance, and now were awaiting Riddle. Well, at least Abraxas was.

He was curious about his actions thus far regarding Hermione Granger. He was lost in thought, replaying the nights events meticulously. The thought was interrupted, and he lifted his head to stare directly at his sister.

"Abraxas, Druella was just mentioning her sister. She has contact with Grindelwald."

Abraxas looked between Mulcibers blank indifference, and the face of Druella, who for the first time refused to look at him. "Was she?" He replied.

Draconia shot him a reproving look towards his attitude. "Yes well, I've yet to catch a portkey." She stood up, allowed Mulciber to kiss her hand, and then swiftly crossed the common room vanishing through the stone.

"You know the right things to say, do you not Rosier?" Abraxas started, and she was forced to look at him now.

Abraxas bit the side of his cheek to mask his growing impatience, and to prevent himself getting lost in her magnificent eyes. "I do not know what you mean." She answered.

"My sister. You know she supports him. How would Tom feel do you suppose if he ever knew you were praising Grindelwald over himself?"

Her gaze hardened, showing a bit of resentment. "I am not my sister. Does it hurt, to discuss those you know your company approve?" she stood up. "How dare you insult our Lord."

Mulciber seemed to sink lower into the leather chair he was seated.

"And where do you suppose dear Tom is now?" Abraxas drawled, with a slight grin. He loved to crawl under Rosier's skin. "I bet anything with Granger. Not here."

Druella now walked over to where he stood, looking up at him defiantly. "You misinterpret his intentions, Malfoy. He is keeping our enemies close, that is why he is courting that mud-blood. And as for your idea that I praise Grindelwald, I do not. I praise the idea. Protection of our bloodlines is important. Coming from a family like yours, I'd think twice before openly protesting such."

"I'd be careful Rosier. If you intend to chat someone up, insulting their allegiances will bode infavorable."

She looked taken aback, her expression now radiating furry. "What is that supposed to mean Malfoy?"

"You find me attractive do you not? You find, you can play games with me Rosier. But I will no sooner touch you than you will declare blood isn't important." He stated it clearly, hoping the his distaste for her finally was understood.

Though Abraxas was alarmed to find her grin come back. She looked coyly up into his eyes, leaned forward so her lips were nearly against his ear. "I wouldn't be so sure, Malfoy." Her voice sung, sending a chill through his spine, and causing a twinge just below his navel. She then walked proudly across the room, her dress gliding behind her. She shot him a glance over her shoulder, and Abraxas downcast his eyes at that moment to a spot on the floor.