6

They reached the club at eight in the evening. Seokjin wore a tight white shirt and a denim jacket paired with tight jeans. Hoseok liked to call the look 'The Sex Appeal.'

Namjoon on the other hand was dressed down. He had worn a loose black t-shirt and jeans. He didn't want to be recognised so he wore a mask as well. They went in by the special entrance, thanks to Yoongi.

As soon as they went in, the smell of alcohol and sweat hit them like a truck. Seokjin scrunched his face but didn't complain. The music was very loud and they could barely hear what the other was saying. Seokjin ordered drinks for everyone. He cornered Hoseok, "How are you and Yoongi together?"

Hoseok's face had a pink blush, "Well, the day you guys got married, we exchanged numbers and I told him that I was a fan and we just hit it off. I think I met my soulmate."

Seokjin chuckled, "You are sounding like Kim Taehyung."

Hoseok just shrugged and looked at Yoongi who was corner by Namjoon. Must be questioned about the same thing. He looked at Seokjin, "What about you and Namjoon?"

Seokjin looked at Namjoon and smiled, "He is nice. Or at least he is being pitiful towards me. Has not asked anything. He just knows whatever I tell him. Was nice when we were at my house. Poor guy paid the penalty to the estate agent. Always emphasises on the fact that we are married."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "You guys are married."

"I know." Seokjin whined, "But it is just for both of our convenience. And to be honest, I just accepted the proposal out of spite. Now that I think about it, it was childish. Should have thought more about it."

Hoseok sighed and put his hand on Seokjin's shoulder, "It's okay. At least you are not married to that asshole of a cheater and manipulator."

Seokjin laughed a little and nodded, "Yeah."

He was about to say something when Yoongi came to them. "Hey, babe."

Seokjin looked at Hoseok with his eyebrows raised and a mischievous smile. Hoseok knew he was going to get teased for this. He looked at Yoongi and smiled. "Wanna go somewhere else."

Before Seokjin could tease him, Namjoon came and sat beside him, distracting him. Seokjin looked at Hoseok, but they had already left. Seokjin chuckled, "Didn't know our marriage could benefit anyone."

"Well, it benefited you." Namjoon took the glasses offered by the bartender and gave one to Seokjin.

"How?"

"You are free from your ex now. You owe nothing to him now." Namoon raised his glass and smiled, "To your freedom!"

Seokjin laughed and raised the glass as well, "To my freedom!" He yelled, making people around them turn around and down the entire glass in one sip.

After that, Seokjin kept ordering drinks after drinks. Every time, he ordered it would be stronger than the previous drink. It was Seokjin's tenth shot when Namjoon got worried, "Okay, I think you should stop."

"No! I am not even tipsy." Seokjin's words slurred so bad Namjoon almost lost what he was saying.

"Hyung. Stop. Let's go home." Namjoon tried to drag him, but Seokjin just sat there.

"Hey, sexy. Can I buy you a drink?"

Seokjin turned back and squinted at the person standing in front of him. Seokjin smiled and then held Namjoon by his collar, "Can you see this man? He is my hub- husband. And I can buy my own drink!"

Namjoon chuckled and looked at Seokjin proudly. He made Seokjin stand up, holding him by his waist, "Come on, hyung. Let's go home."

But as soon as Seokjin heard his favourite song being played, he joined the dance floor. He was dancing and singing along with the song. Many people cheered for him and some tried to dance with him, but Namjoon shielded him from them.

Finally, Namjoon was able to take seokjin out of the club. Seokjin was still dancing and blabbering rubbish. They reached the car when Seokjin turned to Namjoon and cupped his cheeks, "Namjoon-ah."

Namjoon was shocked and he blinked a few times.

"Don't pity me! I am fine." Seokjin slurred. "I am happy!" His expressions contrasted his statement. His eyes had tears and his smile was sad. Before he could say anything else, he slumped on Namjoon's shoulder and the younger was quick to hold him by his waist.

Namjoon smiled and sighed, "Oh, hyung. If only, you knew..."