20

The next day, Seokjin woke up and looked around to see if Namjoon was there. But he could see him in the room so he sighed and got up from the bed. He remembered the kiss last night and he touched his lips lightly. "What the fuck were you thinking?" He closed his eyes and the entire five months of his wedding played in front of his eyes. Namjoon was so understanding towards him that he could cry. He always made sure that Seokjin was comfortable, that Seokjin was happy, and that Seokjin was safe. He kept quiet when Seokjin would shout at him without any reason and then explain his intentions and apologise. Even if it wasn't his mistake. Seokjin clenched his fist against his heart. "No! These feelings can't come again. Not now."

He got up from the bed and was about to go to the bathroom when the door opened and a freshly showered Namjoon came out. He had a towel hung around his lower hip. Seokjin's eyes went wide and he immediately looked away.

"Ah, hyung. Good morning." Namjoon smiled softly. "I am going early today. The kids' vacation is over, so they'll need to work hard."

Seokjin just nodded and brushed Namjoon aside to go into the bathroom.

Namjoon kept staring at the bathroom door for a while before he noticed that a tear had escaped his eye. He scrunched his nose, whipped the tear and went to the closet to change.

On the other side, Seokjin stared at his reflection in the mirror. Hoseok had been teasing him about him glowing too much and Seokjin noticed that Hoseok wasn't wrong. He was in fact glowing. He had put up some weight and the dark circles under his eyes had faded. He looked like his old self again.

After about half an hour, Seokjin went to the living room.

"Good Morning."

Seokjin looked back and smiled, "Good morning, Saeha. Did Namjoon leave?" Saeha nodded, "Did he eat his breakfast?"

Saeha shook her head, "He didn't. Will you like to eat now?"

Seokjin nodded, "Yeah. I would."

Even though he had said yes, when the food was in front of him, he just played with it, not feeling like eating anything. "Do you not like my cooking?" Seokjin was brought out of his mind and he realised that he had not been eating.

"Ah, no! It is not that." Seokjin smiled at her. "Your cooking is amazing. It's just that I don't have an appetite. I am sorry."

Saeha shook her head, "it is okay." She hesitated and went closer, "Can I ask you something?" When Seokjin nodded, she continued, "Did you guys fight? Namjoon-shi looked sad as well."

Seokjin huffed, "We didn't fight. It's a bit complicated."

He stood from the table and went to his room. As soon as he was there, he fell on the bed and huffed again, "Why is it my day off?" He closed his eyes and then opened them again, "Oh, Hoseok!"

~

"Wow! He looks like a ghost."

"I know, right?"

"Did he pull an all-nighter?"

The members of TXT were staring at Namjoon with tilted heads as Namjoon sighed for the nth time since the meeting started.

"Guys!" Soobin glared at them, "Stop analysing Kim Pdnim!"

As soon as Namjoon sighed again, Yoongi snapped, "For fucks sake, Namjoon let us concentrate. Or I will throw you out of the room."

Namjoon huffed, "I am miserable, okay?" He rested his head on the table, facing away from Yoongi.

"Kim Pdnim," Beomgyu called him out, "Did you fight with your husband?"

Namjoon looked at him with a suspicious gaze, "No! It is something else."

Soobin stood up, "I think we should leave him alone. We will mail you whatever progress we make." They all bowed to the two producers and left the room.

"Yah, Namjoon!" Yoongi hit Namjoon on his shoulder, "What the fuck happened to you?"

"I fucked up." Namjoon sniffled.

"How?"

~

"YOU GUYS KISSED?"

"Aish, Hobi, stop overreacting." Seokjin took a sip from the cup of tea that Hoseok had made for him.

Hoseok narrowed, "Why are you underreacting?" He gassed, "There is something more to it, isn't it?"

Seokjin sighed, "After that about two hours later, he came to the room and I pretended to sleep so I wouldn't have to face him. But because he thought I was sleeping, he confessed that he loves me. He has loved me for five years."

"Five years?" Hoseok was shocked. "Do you know him?"

Seokjin shook his head, "No. I don't. If I had met him in one of the sets of the shoot, I don't know. I met too many people to remember one person." He sighed again, "I am so confused."

Hoseok hummed, "That is probably true. But he said he loved you, so you guys must have met more than once..."

"Not possible." Seokjin whined, "Or else I would have remembered him." He flopped on the couch, "Ugh! This is frustrating."

Hoseok snickered, "You are not the type to just sit around in confusion. You are not afraid of confrontation. Then why are you avoiding Namjoon?"

"Because-" Seokjin closed, "Because I liked the kiss." His voice was just above a whisper. But Hoseok heard him.

"So you are saying," Hoseok moved and sat beside him, "that you liked the kiss and if this happens again, you wouldn't hold back?"

Seokjin rested his head on the backrest and closed his eyes, "I don't know. Namjoon is- He is different. He has done so many things for me. And till now I thought they were because he pitied me. But last night's confession changes so many things. It's frustrating. And also I got butterflies when I thought about the confession." He opened his eyes and looked at Hoseok, "I am scared, Hobi-yah. I won't be able to handle the heartbreak anymore."

Hoseok smiled and patted Seokjin's head, "It is okay to be scared. No one is telling you to accept Namjoon's feelings and give him a reply. And I won't force you to talk this out. But the basic solution to your problem is to talk it out like an adult. Take your time. There is no need to hurry."

Seokjin nodded and lay down to make himself comfortable by putting his head in Hoseok's lap. He opened his phone and went to messages.

Namjoon

I won't be home tonight.

I am sleeping over at Hoseok's.

He thought Namjoon would ignore him. But he was wrong. The reply came just after a second.

Namjoon

Okay.

Take care.

You too.

Make sure to eat your dinner.

I will.

Seokjin sighed and closed his eyes, tossing his phone on the couch.