32

The couple celebrated Christmas and New year together, huddled up in blankets on the couch. Both of them were existing in each other's presence and it was the most peaceful thing they had done in their entire marriage. Now and then Namjoon would tell stories about what happened in the US and Seokjin would listen attentively with doe eyes and an endearing smile, nodding in between. Seokjin would tell about the absolute hilarious shit his students wrote in the exam and how he just failed a few of them for spewing out the nonsense in the paper. It was really unprofessional of Seokjin to let the students' paper out to Namjoon, but he loved the way Namjoon laughed at every student's idiocy.

Seokjin was really happy with spending his days with Namjoon, doing nothing and just basking in each other's presence. The holidays soon came to an end and it took every ounce of Seokjin's soul to wake up early to go to university. He got ready and went to the living room to find Namjoon sitting on the couch and using his phone. "Good Morning."

Namjoon looked up and smiled brightly, "Morning, love." He checked Seokjin from head to toe, making Seokjin blush. "Wha... look at my handsome husband."

Seokjin was wearing a satin baby blue shirt paired with black slacks. He rolled his eyes, "Well, unlike someone, I can't just show up at work in a hoodie."

Namjoon laughed and went to Seokjin, "I am jealous now. All your students and colleagues get to see you this handsome."

Seokjin laughed, circling his arms around Namjoon's shoulder, "They can watch, but only you get to touch me."

Namjoon chuckled and pulled him closer by his waist. He nuzzled into Seokjin's cheek, "That's right." Suddenly, Namjoon's phone dinged. He got the phone out, without breaking the hug to see if it was important.

Seokjin gasped, "Is that my photo?"

Namjoon's eyes went wide. "No!" He released the hug and tried to hide the phone. He was too late. Seokjin snatched the phone, laughing and ran away from him. "Hey, not fair." Namjoon ran behind him.

Seokjin was still laughing and running away from Namjoon, "It is me on the wallpaper, how is it not fair?" He stopped in front of the couch and unlocked the phone. He smiled lovingly at the wallpaper and turned back.

"You real- uff..." He fell on the couch with a heavyweight on him. He smiled as he realised what must have happened. Namjoon must have tripped on the carpet and in turn, fell on him. Seokjin looked at Namjoon above him and giggled, "You are so cute, Joon-ah."

Namjoon pouted, "Not fair. That's just for me."

Seokjin chuckled, "It's literally my face, Joonie." When Namjoon's pout didn't go away, Seokjin put the phone away and cupped his face, "Okay, I am sorry. I will make it up to you. I still have an hour before I leave."

He leaned upwards and captured Namjoon's lips in a kiss. Namjoon groaned and pushed Seokjin down, deepening the kiss. Seokjin slipped one of his hands under Namjoon's t-shirt through his neck and the other went to his hair. Seokjin moaned when he felt Namjoon unbuttoning his shirt. Namjoon left Seokjin lips, kissing and licking his jaw and then his neck, Namjoon started biting and nibbling on his clavicles. Seokjin gasped from the sensation, making Namjoon chuckle against his skin, "Sensitive baby." He continued biting on Seokjin's skin, slowly going lower. His hands stopped on Seokjin's belt and he looked up. His eyes dangerously shining with lust and desire, "Can-"

"Ma'am, please. You can not just barge into the house like this."

Both of them froze in their positions.

"What do you mean to barge into the house? My precious baby is in there and you are telling me I can't go in?"

"Ma'am, why don't you understand."