11

"Hoseok! It is a mess here!"

"What do you mean? What happened? Are you okay?"

Seokjin slumped on the bed, "No! I don't know what to wear..."

"Aish hyung! I was gonna run with a gun in my hand. Such a drama queen!"

Seokjin clicked his tongue, "Nevermind, I made a mistake calling you."

"Yah! Kim Soekjin! I am coming there. Just stay calm and don't make a mess."

It was Saturday and Namjoon had told Seokjin that they were supposed to go to the 'date'. He didn't know why he was fussing about how he should look, but he was anxious. Maybe because he didn't want to add to Namjoon's problems. Yeah. That was it.

The doorbell rang followed by loud chattering and he knew Hoseok was here. The door opened and Seokjin's mouth was left open. "What the hell, Hobi!"

Hoseok wasn't alone. He was accompanied by his mother's assistance. Hoseok's mother was an internationally renowned fashion designer. People would kill to wear her clothes and she knew Hoseok was just as good as she was in designing, but she let him follow his passion for dancing. "I come with help!"

He instructed the assistants about how to dress Seokjin and they were on it in minutes. In about half an hour, Seokjin was wearing the clothes that the designers had prepared for him. They were running a trial of his clothes.

"Wow! You look so elegant!" Hoseok smiled, flashing his dimples, "If you weren't married, I would run away with you."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and looked at himself in the mirror. He wore a black suit paired with a tie and black dress pants. He was about to say something when there was a knock on the door and Seokjin saw the knob turning. They waited for the person to come in. Seokjin gasped as he saw Namjoon standing there.

Namjoon was completely taken off guard. His lips parted a little as he looked at Seokjin with dreamy eyes. His eyes wandered from Seokjin's hair to his eyes to his lips and the clothes he was wearing. They fitted him so well, making his hourglass figure prominent.

Seokjin felt embarrassed by Namjoon's gaze and he averted his eyes from the younger, his ears already red. Hoseok cleared his throat and Namjoon was brought back to reality.

"Oh, hey Hoseok."

Hoseok smirked, "Hello! " He hummed, "What are you going to wear?"

Namjoon still looked dazed, "I-" He cleared his throat, "I don't know."

"Aish!" Hoseok clapped and signalled the assistants and they started working on Namjoon's clothes as well.

Namjoon was dressed in similar clothes as Seokjin. Seokjin wanted to whistle at Namjoon and then it crossed his mind that he was lurking too much on the younger. He blinked twice and cleared his throat, "Where are we going?"

Namjoon looked at Seokjin and smiled, "It is my friend's restaurant in the internal Gangnam. It is well guarded and we won't have the media inside the restaurant. Though we may encounter them outside of it."

Seokjin nodded and excused himself from the room. He went to the kitchen and sighed, "Wow! I can't believe I am being nervous like a fucking teenager."

"It's okay to be nervous."

Seokjin flinched and looked back, "Fuck you! How many times do I have to tell you to not come like this?"

Hoseok chuckled, "I am sorry. I am just saying that it is okay to be nervous." He went closer to Soekjin and put his hand on Seokjin's shoulder, "Look, hyung. I know you are not ready yet. But when you are ready, think about Namjoon in a bit... different light."

"What do you mean?"

Before Hoseok could say anything, Namjoon came there and knocked on the serving island, "Sorry, I didn't want to disturb you, but we need to leave."

Seokjin smiled and nodded. He looked at Hoseok, "We will talk later." He moved a few steps and turned back, "Oh, by the way, Namjoon is going out tomorrow. Want to have a sleepover?"

"Sure! It has been ages since we had a proper sleepover." Hoseok smiled and gave him a thumbs up.

The city looked different at night. Seokjin had gone out at night for years, but every time, it looked different. Maybe it was just him. Maybe the city was pretty that night. He looked out of the window and smiled. Maybe his view of things had changed. He remembered what Hoseok had said. Think about Namjoon in a different way... He didn't know what different way he was supposed to look at the younger, but Hoseok did plant a seed of suspicion in Seokjin's mind.

"Hyung..."

Seokjin's chain of thought broke and he looked at Namjoon.

Namjoon got a box out of his pocket and opened it. It had two bands, one silver and one golden. He cleared his throat, "Don't get me wrong, but I think this is important. We will have to wear the ring to make out marriage believable."

Seokjin looked at the ring and then at Namjoon, "Unbeli-bubble."

Namjoon's face cracked a smile and then he started laughing. "Hyung..." He whined.

Seokjin took the golden ring and wore it on his left ring finger. He examined the ring on his finger and smiled, "This looks pretty."

"Thank you." Namjoon took the silver band and wore it on his finger, "For not questioning me further."

As soon as they reached the venue, there were flashes again. Seokjin could never get used to the flashes. The car stopped exactly at the entrance. Namjoon was the first one to step out. He went to Seokjin's side and looked at the older man, "When you are ready." He said, offering Seokjin his hand. Seokjin sighed and took his hand.

There was a rain of questions. Some of them weren't even audible enough in the chaos. As soon as Seokjin was out, in front of the camera, Namjoon dropped his hand. The first thought Seokjin had was that all men are the same. Namjoon didn't want to hold his hand in public as well. But his thoughts went down the drain as soon as he felt a hand on his waist. Seokjin looked at Namjoon with a shocked expression.

Namjoon looked at him and smiled endearingly. They bowed to the media and went inside the restaurant as soon as they could. Even after they were inside the restaurant, Namjoon's hand didn't leave Seokjin's waist.

Seokjin sighed and smiled. Though everything was a drama to show people that they were together, Seokjin felt safe. He felt loved.