40

Seokjin sat in the living room as Yoongi, Minyoung and Namjoon came home with the contract. He had called Sungjae, Nara and Wonho as well to sign them under Bighit labels. Namjoon was explaining the details to Seokjin when the door opened, letting Seokjin's team in. Wonho was the last one to enter. He was about to go to the group when he crashed into something. Or someone to be exact. Saeha was coming with drinks for everyone when Wonho crashed into the tray, spilling all the drinks on himself.

Saeha gasped, "Oh, I am so sorry."

Wonho shook his head, "I am sorry. I wasn't looking." He looked at his shirt and tried to clean it, but with no veil. So he did what any logical person would do. He stripped out of his shirt and cleaned his body with the shirt.

"Whaa!" Seokjin gaped at his body, "Wonho-yah! You are really bulking up as days go by, huh? One day those muscles are gonna burst out of your body."

Wonho laughed, "You know that's physically impossible. Don't act like you don't like them." He started flexing his muscles.

"Aish!" Seokjin stood up and hit Wonho on his arm, "Always bragging about our body. Come with me, I will give you something to wear. Namjoon's clothes would fit you just well."

As the others saw Seokjin and Wonho go into the room, Minyoung smirked as she looked at Namjoon watching Wonho as if he would kill Wonho any second, "Stop clutching on the pen, it will break."

Yoongi chuckled, "Keep your jealousy in your pants and try to be professional for a minute."

Namjoon groaned and looked back at the papers, but his mind was still wandering elsewhere. After a minute, Seokjin and Wonho came out. Wonho was wearing one of Namjoon's t-shirts. As Seokjin had said it fit Wonho just fine, but it also showcased his muscles a lot. Seokjin sighed and sat beside Namjoon.

As they proceeded with the signing, Namjoon realised that Seokjin was most comfortable with his team. Sungjae tried to protect Seokjin in every way he could and he was backed up by Nara and Wonho. Nara was smart in many ways that people might call manipulative, but her use and command on social and regular media always kept Seokjin out of scandals. Lastly, as opposed to his body, Wonho was an actual goofball. He did as Sungjae and Seokjin told him to do and always bickered with Nara.

As the meeting got over, everyone left the house leaving Namjoon and Seokjin alone. Seokjin went on with his usual routine. He took his laptop out and typed a resignation letter for his university. After a while, Seokjin noticed that the room was gloomy and silent. He looked around and found Namjoon sitting beside him, using his phone while pouting. Seokjin peaked into his phone to find him scrolling through Twitter. They hadn't made any official announcements yet so that the rumours about him returning could float around and travel more. And Namjoon, being a dedicated fan he was, was going through every thread that had Seokjin's old modelling pictures and behind the scenes.

Seokjin shut the laptop and turned towards Namjoon, "Joon-ah, what happened? Why are you sulking?"

Namjoon still kept pouting and whined.

Seokjin tsked, "If you won't tell me anything, how would I know what is happening?"

Namjoon locked his phone and huffed, "You were so impressed by Wonho's muscles... I have muscles too. Should I start working out more?"

Seokjin looked at him with wide eyes for a while and then started laughing. "Oh, Joonie-yah. You are so cute. Come here."

Namjoon was pouting but he still went to Seokjin and climbed over him. He lay over Seokjin, settled between his legs and hid his face in his chest, "Joon-ah, Wonho, Sungjae, Nara and I are like siblings. We entered the industry together. We failed together, we won together. It's not that there weren't fights. But we sorted them out. So you don't have to be jealous. I will always be yours."

Namjoon looked up, this time with a smile and put his chin on Seokjin's chest, "Thank you for reassuring me."

Seokjin smiled mischievously and took Namjoon's face in his hands, "Were you sulking so much because of the jealousy? You are so cute! My cute little Joonie."

Namjoon groaned and leaned up closer to Soekjin, "I am not cute or little. And you know that." He nibbled on Soekjin's collarbone, making him whine. "So sensitive." Namjoon's chuckle rumbled on Soekjin's skin turning him on more.

Seokjin cupped Namjoon's face and pulled him in for a kiss. As he broke the kiss and looked deeply into Namjoon's eyes, he realised how lucky he got when the circle of fate changed 7 months ago. He couldn't have asked for more, heck, you wouldn't even have asked for this. After the whole betrayal, all he would have asked for was a peaceful life. His life was in chaos right now. But he had Namjoon by his side, he could overcome anything that would happen in his life. He tried to return the favour, of course, but Namjoon being Namjoon, always wanted to solve every problem by himself. Seokjin made sure that as time passed, he would break those walls and help Namjoon in his difficult times as well.

He came out of his thought process when he felt a little peck above his eyes, "You are thinking too much."

Seokjin shook his head, "I am not thinking too much. I am just thinking that once I return to modelling, we are going to be very busy. It would be hard to see each other."

Namjoon chuckled, "Why would it be hard, I am the chairman, remember? We will be working in the same building. We will be able to see each other more often. So don't worry that pretty little brain of yours."

Seokjin laughed and looked at Namjoon with a smirk, "Yeah? Then wouldn't you like to celebrate this? It has been a while since we..."

Namjoon's eyes changed from endearing Seokjin to looking at him with a hungry gaze. A moan slipped from Seokjin as Namjoon started to grind on him and bite his sensitive neck simultaneously.

Seokjin found the hem of Namjoon's shirt, pulling it up and throwing it in a random direction. Namjoon hummed against Seokjin's ears, "I heard you are resigning from the professor's post." Seokjin nodded, lost in the sensation of Namjoon playing with his nipples. "Are you going to university for lectures tomorrow?"

Seokjin shook his head, "Quitting fr- ah... Joon-ah..." He sniffled and tried to steady his voice, "Quitting from tomorrow."

Namjoon smirked and nibbled at his ears, "Prefect. I am going to have my way with you tonight."

*

For people who don't know, Wonho without a shirt looks like this