Bonus 1

Hello everyone!🥺
This is my tinsy winsy contribution to the ongoing pride month🏳️‍🌈🌻✨
I hope you enjoy it!💙❤️

The days were continuously becoming colder. The snow was thickening as the day went by but the city was still bustling. The people wore warmer clothes than before. The mornings were particularly cruel and yet, Seokjin woke up early to get ready for the shoot. He sighed as the warm water drizzled on his body. He flinched a little but smiled when he felt hands on his waist and a body pressing on his. "Joon-ah, I need to go to the shoot early. Get out."

Namjoon whined, "Let me be..."

"Joon-ah!" Seokjin's voice became stern. Namjoon pouted and left Seokjin. "We can wash together though." When Seokjin saw the glow on Namjoon's face, he put his finger on Namjoon's forehead, "Only bathing."

"Yes, sir!" Namjoon saluted him but still placed a kiss on Seokjin's lips, making him giggle.

After bathing, both of them got dressed to go to their respective work. Namjoon went to the Bighit building and Seokjin went to the shoot location. The shoot was easy. It was like he went in and came out without even a wrinkle on his face. After the shoot, Sungjae, Nara and Wonho made their way to the car with Seokjin.

"We are going to the building and then there is another shoot in the evening." Sungjae narrated the whole schedule. "Do you want anything to eat?"

Seokjin shook his head, "I'll eat with Namjoon. You guys take a break till the evening shoot."

Wonho turned back entirely, "Awww... Hyung can't stay away from hwejang-nim even for a few hours."

Seokjin rolled his eyes and hit him on the arm, "And about it?" Even when he acted annoyed, the smile couldn't be hidden.

As soon as they reached the company, they saw there was a crowd of reports standing in front of the company gate. "What is happening?" Seokjin asked Nara.

Nara shook her head, "I don't know. Let me check."

When the reporters saw Seokjin's car coming, there were flashes of cameras directed at him. Wonho rolled his eyes and called someone, "I need security backup. There are too many reporters at the main gate."

The car stopped in front of the gate, but the reporters were stopped at a considerable distance by the security. When Seokjin got out of the car, there was a rain of questions.

"What is your relationship with Kim Namjoon?"

"How long have you been dating?"

"Is Kim Namjoon cheating on his husband with you?"

"Will Kim Namjoon divorce his husband for you?"

Seokjin was very confused. What the hell was happening? He looked at Nara, "What the hell happened?"

Nara was typing something on her tablet and was about to answer when they were distracted.

"Seokjin hyung." Seokjin looked at the voice and found Yoongi standing there. "Namjoon wants to see you."

Seokjin and his team quickly followed Yoongi. When they reached the office, Namjoon, Taeil and Lee Hyun were waiting for him. Nara sighed and looked at Seokjin, "Someone leaked the photos of your date with Namjoon-shi yesterday." She showed the tab to Seokjin, "One of them is a bit of a compromising image."

Seokjin saw the articles. The headlines were meticulous.

Kim Seokjin, a homewrecker?

Kim Namjoon was caught cheating just a few weeks before his third wedding anniversary.