19

Two months had passed by without any drama in the life of the Kims. Namjoon was a little free as TXT was on vacation and the new group still had a few months until their debut. He sat on the couch in the living room going through the mail, he saw the mail. It was from a few days ago. It is strange that he didn't notice it. The subject said something about a modelling offer. He opened the mail and scanned through it. It was an offer for TXT to model an ad for a big company. He was about to draft an acceptance letter when he saw who had signed the mail off. Kang Jiwon. He rolled his eyes and quickly typed a mail saying that the dates were not free and the kids will not be doing the work.

"What are you doing?" Seokjin came out of the room and sat beside him.

Namjoon turned the laptop off and put it on the table, "Nothing. Just checking last-minute mails."

Seokjin sat beside him at a very close distance. It is not that Namjoon was uncomfortable, but it was getting harder to control himself from kneeling and proposing to Seokjin. After they started sleeping in the same bed, Namjoon woke up with an ethereal image of a sleeping angel and he had many times killed the urge to just plant a kiss on his cheek. Namjoon gulped and focused on the TV. The sexual tension was killing him.

"Oh, Lee Dong Wook hyung." Seokjin sat with his legs folded under him which naturally made him lean towards Namjoon, "Waah! I wish he was my dentist."

Namjoon snorted, "Then you would lose more than just a teeth hyung."

Seokjin snickered, "True! But it would be worth it."

Namjoon chuckled, "Wait, if you like Lee Dong Wook-shi so much, let me put up this series." Namjoon changed the series to The Tale of Nine Tailed.

"Oh, yes! This is amazing." Seokjin smiled at Namjoon and then turned to the TV again.

Namjoon's heart started beating so fast that he was worried if Seokjin could hear it. He cleared his throat and looked at the TV too, "hyung..."

Seokjin hummed in response.

"Do you ever want to go back to modelling?" Namjoon asked carefully, not to bring hurting memories back.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon and then smiled sadly, "No."

"Why?"

"Because I like teaching the kids what they love to do." Seokjin slouched, looked at his hands and smiled, "It gives me real happiness instead of posing for hours, giving them my best fake smile and then getting caught up in fake scandals." He chuckled, "You know? One time the agency forced me to go on a date with this girl who was just starting her career. And when I denied it, they got another supermodel to do it. For fake publicity. I don't want to go back to that toxic side."

Namjoon nodded, "Understandable. I am much safer as I am not an artist or something. But it is hard for me too. I can't imagine how hard it must have been for you."

Seokjin looked at Namjoon and smiled, "I liked it because it gave me adrenaline. But it was only for a few hours. But with the kids, I get challenged every day. There are kids who are hard to be taught, there are kids who are so nervous that you have to break their shell and then there are kids who are literal brats. It is fun!"

Namjoon smiled endearingly at him, "That's good. But if you ever want to go back to modelling or shoot one or two ads or walk on a ramp or two, you can tell me. I will make arrangements for it."

"Okay. I will take care of it." Seokjin looked at the TV, "Now let me stare at this pretty fox."

Namjoon chuckled, "You are much more prettier."

Seokjin's eyes went wide. He straightened his back and looked at Namjoon. Namjoon's eyes widened as well when he realised how close they were. His eyes flickered on Seokjin's lips and then he looked at his eyes. He had been caught. But he wasn't the only one whose eyes had done that. He caught Seokjin's eyes going down to his lips as well.

Before he could control himself, Namjoon leaned in and connected their lips. For a few seconds, Seokjin didn’t reply to the kiss and it freaked Namjoon out. But before Namjoon’s brain could start reasoning, Seokjin moved his lips. His hands moved to Namjoon’s chest and anchored them on his shoulders. Namjoon pulled Seokjin closer by his thigh and his hand went to Seokjin’s back, making random shapes. He had thought about this, he won’t lie. But this was so much better than his imagination. Seokjin’s lips were soft despite being chuffed due to the increasing cold. He bit the lower lip, making Seokjin sigh in the kiss and Namjoon deepened the kiss by entering his tongue in his mouth.

Seokjin’s hand went to Namjoon’s hair, fisting them as he sucked on Namjoon’s tongue. Namjoon’s hand travelled under Seokjin’s t-shirt, making random shapes with a feather-like touch. The make out session went on for a while before a moan slipped Seokjin’s mouth and he realised what they were doing. He broke the kiss and gasped. Eyes blown out, expressions unreadable. He shivered and left the living room and went to their room. Namjoon closed his eyes tightly and slammed his fist on the couch, “Shit. I fucked up.”

After about two hours, he entered the bedroom to find Seokjin sleeping, back facing him. He sighed and sat on his side of the bed. He made sure Seokjin was asleep and then chuckled,  “I am sorry. I know I fucked up. I was trying to pull you out of one dark place, but ended up pushing you into something different. I should have controlled myself better. I have waited for five years and I took five minutes to fuck up.”

He took a deep breath and smiled. A tear fell from his eye and he sniffled, “Fuck. I am crying now. Great.” He wiped away the tear and smiled again, “I love you hyung. I always have. And always will. I don’t even know if you will choose me after you get better ready to date. But I promise that I will be standing with you whenever you’ll need someone for support. I promise.”