7

The light in the room was way too bright for Seokjin's liking. He squinted his eyes and turned around to shield his eyes but it wouldn't stop. He groaned and woke up slowly. He grumbled and opened his eyes and looked around. White sheets, soft grey wallpapers, minimal furniture, mostly of pure wood. He sighed and then opened his eyes widely.

It wasn't his room. Fuck! What happened last night?

He looked under the sheets and found himself naked except for the boxers.

He stumbled out of the bed and sneaked to his room. Quickly showered and got dressed to go to the dining room. He saw Namjoon wearing an apron and putting the dishes on the table. Mrs Lee came out with bowls of breakfast. It seemed like they had forgotten something. Namjoon went into the kitchen to fetch the glasses of milk and then Seokjin noticed that Namjoon was limping. He gasped.

Wow. He must have been pretty harsh on Namjoon last night. He felt guilty and went to him. As soon as Mrs Lee went away, Seokjin looked at Namjoon apologetically, "I am sorry. I must have been hard on you."

"What?" Namjoon looked confused, "What are you talking about?"

"You are limping." Seokjin tried to reason, "and I was drunk last night and got up..."

Namjoon gave a boisterous laugh, "Oh god!" He went near Seokjin and smirked, "We didn't do anything last night and I am limping because I hit my thumb on the table's leg." He kept walking and Seokjin kept backing away. "And even if something had to happen between us, then you would be the one limping."

Seokjin's face changed all the hues of pink and finally settled to red, "Wh-why, do you think I can't top?" He stopped moving as his hips hit the table.

Namjoon chuckled and leaned forward to whisper, "Looking at the current situation, I don't think so."

Seokjin looked away and they heard a throat clearing. Namjoon stepped back and Seokjin blessed Mrs Lee and her child for saving him. Seokjin sat on the chair and started eating his breakfast.

What happened last night was a mystery for him and he wanted it to be unsolved. As soon as he was done with the breakfast, he got up, but was stopped by Namjoon, "Hyung!"

Seokjin turned back, ready to get teased. But Namjoon just smiled, "I will have to go to the company today. I will be back by evening. If you want to go anywhere, just inform me, so I won't be worried. And also, if you want to eat dinner out, let me know. I will make reservations."

Seokjin nodded. "Thank you." He went back to his room, face heated up like a furnace. Are boyfriends/husbands supposed to act like this or is Namjoon an exception? Was he being used the whole time? Was Jiwon not serious even 1 per cent? Namjoon was doing things to him. Things that were unknown to him. Was he still supposed to feel butterflies in his stomach? At this age?

He sighed and called Hoseok, "Hey Hobi."

"Hyung..." Hoseok sounded like he just woke up.

"Are you free right now?" Seokjin started to fumble his clothes to find something to wear, already knowing the answer to his question. "Can I come to yours?"

Hoseok groaned and talked to someone on the other side. Most probably Yoongi. "You can come, Yoongi hyung is going to the company."

"Yeah, figured. Namjoon is leaving too."

"I'll see you later. Bye."

Seokjin was shocked at how abruptly Hoseok cut the call. He shook his head and got dressed to leave. As soon as he left his room, he saw Namjoon coming out too. Namjoon was wearing a three-piece suit and had his hair styled. Seokjin gawked at the masterpiece in front of him with wide eyes.

As soon as Namjoon looked at him, he averted his eyes but cursed internally because he knew his ears would give his embarrassment away. "Ah, hyung. Are you going anywhere?"

Seokjin looked up and nodded, "To Hoseok's. Then if we go out from there, I'll text you."

Namjoon nodded, "I'll tell Sejin hyung to accompany you."

"No!" Seokjin said, "I will go by myself. Don't worry."

Namjoon pursed his lips, "He is going to come to work anyway. We don't have weekends off."

Seokjin nodded, "I know." He was silent for a second and then suddenly said, "Hey, Namjoon. Can you do me a favour?"

~

Breaking News. Kim Namjoon's husband sent a food truck for the reporters camping in front of his building and politely appealed to give them some privacy. He also added that he would show his face whenever they are ready. He said he would call a press conference especially for it.

Namjoon sighed and turned back to his computer and signalled his secretary to leave the office. As the secretary left, Yoongi entered the office. Namjoon looked up and smiled, "Hey, hyung!"

Yoongi chuckled, "What happened yesterday?"

Namjoon was confused, "Huh?"

"Seokjin pretty much panicked when Hoseok asked this question." Yoongi shrugged.

Namjoon raised his eyebrow, "You slept with Hoseok?"

"Listen," Yoongi sat on the chair opposite Namjoon, "It is not about me. It is about you guys."

Namjoon knew he could not avoid his hyung. He sighed, "Nothing happened. I took Jin hyung home and then he went straight to my room. I didn't try to stop him. He went in and I tried to reason with him and convince him to go to his room. But he didn't budge. He was babbling about how he is now going to be completely independent and make his own future."

Yoongi smirked as Namjoon's cheeks started heating up, "Then what happened, Namjoon?"

Namjoon cleared his throat, "Then he started... stripping up because it was 'too hot'. I tried to stop him but he pushed me and stripped down to his boxers. And then he fell on the bed and slept."

Yoongi laughed, holding his stomach, almost falling from the chair, "Goodness' grace. This is so much fun."

Namjoon huffed, "Yeah, yeah. Laugh at my miseries."

"Did you have a boner after that?"

Namjoon averted his eyes, "I am not answering that."

Yoongi started laughing again, "Oh my god. This is gold. Should have recorded it."

"Hyung..." Namjoon whined.

"Okay, okay. I will stop." Yoongi tried to stop laughing but it seemed to be a hard task. "I came here to tell you that the meeting is postponed to 3 o'clock. So make sure to be ready and also I saw the new tracks from TXT kids. They are good, I approve of them. Have a look so that we can finalise it and the kids can start recording."

Namjoon nodded. "Uh, hyung, can you call Moon Taeil and tell him to meet me today?"

Yoongi stood up and nodded, "Sure. Why?"

Namjoon's eyes turned dark, "I want every information on Kang Jiwon. Every single one."