28

"He did what?"

"Gosh, calm down, Hobi-yah!" Seokjin tried to settle him on the seat.

They were in the teacher's lounge having their lunch. Seokjin had come in with a bandaid on his cheek and swollen lip. When someone asked him about it, he said that he fell down, but Hoseok didn't buy it. So here they were in the lounge, Seokjin telling him what had happened last night.

Hoseok looked at Seokjin's face again, "I will kill that fucker!"

Seokjin clicked his tongue, "We already applied for restraining orders. Don't worry, okay? And I am sure Namjoon has good contacts to get me one."

Hoseok huffed, "That won't stop him from approaching you."

Seokjin sighed, "I know."

"But why would you go there?" Hoseok leaned back in his chair.

Seokjin chuckled, "I will be honest with you. I had many things going on in my mind. I wanted to know why he cheated on me. He didn't even contact me till he wanted to get in my pants. But from the moment I reached there, I was constantly thinking about Namjoon and our life together till now. And I realised that the time I spent with Jiwon doesn't even come close to the time I spent with Namjoon. Not to mention I was comparing 3 years to a few months."

Hoseok finally smiled, "And...?"

Seokjin's ear started turning red, "And... I realised that I like Namjoon. I told him yesterday when we reached home."

"No way!" Hoseok stood up from the chair again.

"Aish! Sit down, Hoseok." Seokjin glared at him.

Hoseok cleared his throat and sat down silently, "Are you dating him?"

Seokjin laughed, "We are literally married, Hoseok. We skipped past those steps."

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Come on! Married people go on dates too. My appa still take my eomma to dates. Come on, be a sport."

Seokjin waved his hand at him, "You are talking too much, go back to your work."

Hoseok huffed and sat on his chair, "Fine, fine. I will stop for now. But I won't stop bothering you about it once the exams get over."

Seokjin chuckled and looked at his phone. There was a text from Namjoon. He opened the text immediately.

Namjoon ✿

I will be late today.
Yoongi is punishing me for leaving early yesterday.
He dumped his work on me to go on a date! 😭😭😭

Seokjin shook his head, smiling brightly.

Namjoon ✿

It's okay!
Make sure to eat lots of food.

You can do it.☺️
Hwaiting!✊🏻

~

Seokjin punched the code to enter the house. When he entered the house the smell of the food made his stomach growl. His mind went to Namjoon immediately. Did he eat? Yoongi is not there to feed him. He would definitely forget!

He went to the kitchen to see what Saeha had cooked.

"Oh, good evening." Saeha turned back.

Seokjin smiled, "Good evening. This smells great."

Saeha smiled, "Thank you. It's my eomma's recipe."

Seokjin nodded. "Oh, can you pack a dinner for Namjoon? He is working late."

Saeha smirked and nodded, "Sure!"

Seokjin came out of the room after he showered. He was wearing a pink hoodie and holding a white puffer jacket in his hand. As soon as he was done with his dinner, he took the keys, food and rushed out of the house.

~

The building was bigger than Seokjin remembered. And scarier. In the rush to get there, he forgot that he had visited the building only once. And that too with Namjoon. He was sure he was going to get lost in the building. He should ask the receptionist, yeah.

"Umm... excuse me. Can you tell me where Kim Namjoon is?" Seokjin asked nervously.

The receptionist looked up, "Do you have an appointment?"

"Ah, no I am his-" Right, he can't tell them who he is. He scratched his head to make an excuse.

"Oh, Seokjin-shi."

Seokjin looked back and sighed in relief, "Thank god. Yeonjin-shi. Can you take me to Namjoon?"

Yeonjun smiled widely, "Sure! Follow me."

"But he doesn't-"

"He is special to Kim Pdnim." Yeojun cut her in the middle, "Make sure to not stop him from now on."

When they were in the lift, Seokjin cleared his throat, "Sorry, to bother you. You must be busy."

"No, no." Yeonjun smiled nervously, "Don't tell Kim Pdnim, but I actually just came."

"Huh?" Seokjin looked at his phone, "At 10 pm?"

The lift dinged and the doors opened, "Third office on the right. On the 12th floor." Yeonjun said as he got out of the lift. "That's his studio. And the first office on the left on the 16th floor is his office."

Seokjin nodded, "I'll remember that. Thank you."

Yeonjun knocked on the and tried to open it but it was locked. He knocked again and there was a faint, 'A minute' from the inside.

Namjoon opened the door, "What- Oh, Seokjin hyung."

Seokjin smiled brightly, "I brought dinner for you."

Namjoon opened the door completely for Seokjin to enter. Seokjin turned back, "Thank you Yeonjun-shi."

Yeonjun nodded, "It's my pleasure." He looked at Namjoon, "I will tell the boys that the meeting will be an hour late."

Namjoon nodded and before Seokjin could protest, Yeonjun was gone. He looked at Namjoon, "You shouldn't postpone the meeting."

Namjoon closed the door, locking it, "It's fine. Nothing important."

Seokjin sat on the couch, looking around the room. Namjoon had really decorated the studio beautifully. The studio screamed Namjoon. There were a few figurines on the shelf along with books. Three huge screens and two laptops on the table with speakers. "Your studio is so cosy."

Namjoon sat beside him, "Thank you. I designed it to make me feel comfortable. Many times I spend days here writing or composing."

"You really do create magic here," Seokjin said, taking the dinner out of the bag. "I knew you wouldn't eat. And Yoongi isn't here to make you eat, so here I am."

Namjoon shyly nodded, "Thank you." He was about to take the chopsticks when his phone rang. He stood up immediately, "I will be back."

"Hello?" He picked up the call, closing the door behind him, "Midnight? Today?... Perfect. I will tell Yoongi hyung as well... Yeah, thank you." Namjoon returned to the studio and sat beside Seokjin, "Hyung, I have a surprise for you. It will be out at midnight. Will you stay here till then?"

"Surprise?" Seokjin's eyes went wide. "What is it?"

Namjoon chuckled, "It won't be a surprise if I told you about it. Let's wait till 12 o'clock."