16

As they reached the building, Seokjin thought there would be media there as well, but the entry was empty. He looked around to find the people. Maybe they were hidden.

"They are not allowed here," Namjoon said, as he understood Seokjin's thoughts.

Seokjin looked at Namjoon with wide eyes, "How did you know what I was thinking?"

Namjoon just chuckled, "It is written on your face."

Seokjin blinked and looked away. Was he so transparent, or was Namjoon just good at reading people? If he was so transparent, then why was it hard for Jiwon to understand him? Sometimes, Jiwon won't understand him even when Seokjin was explaining himself.

His thoughts were broken when Namjoon started talking to someone. Ah, they had already reached the floor that needed Namjoon and Yoongi. Namjoon was talking to Sejin.

"Really? The concept? They were there when we talked about it." Namjoon sighed. "Where are they?"

"They are in the green room," Sejin said, "Soobin is talking to them about what is troubling them."

Namjoon nodded.

"What happened?" Seokjin asked, out of curiosity.

Sejin looked at Seokjin and smiled, "The kids are facing a problem with the photoshoot. They are new to it and the concept is dark. Till now they have always done a soft concept."

Seokjin nodded and saw Namjoon going into a room. As the door closed, he saw the label on it 'Tomorrow X Together'. He looked around and found the setting familiar. The lights, the cameras, the people running around with things in their hands.

He sighed and looked at Hoseok. Hoseok smiled at him as if he knew what Seokjin was saying to him. He knew Seokjin missed being in front of the camera. He knew Seokjin loved the thrill. He knew Seokjin missed the thrill.

Namjoon came out and went to Yoongi, "They are nervous. This really is new for them."

Yoongi sighed, "They will have to learn it. And it is too late to change the concept. They should have told us first."

Namjoon pursed his lips, "It is not their mistake. But what should we do now?"

Hoseok nudged Seokjin, "You can help them."

"M- me?" Seokjin's eyes went wide. "I don't think so."

Hoseok pouted, "Come on hyung! You were one of the best models. Help those poor boys."

Seokjin looked around and then at Namjoon. Namjoon nodded, "It would be great if you helped them."

Seokjin nodded, "Okay. I will try."

Namjoon nodded and led Seokjin to the room with a smirk. He opened the door and saw five very scared and nervous boys and their staff.. He sighed, "Okay, so we can't change the concept at the end time, but I have someone who can help you through the shoot." He entered the room with Soekjin and they heard gasps. "Kim Seokjin will be helping you through the shoot."

Yeonjun looked at Soobin who was gawking at Seokjin with his eyes wide. Yeonjun shook his head and chuckled, "Fanboy has been awakened."

Soobin elbowed Yeonjun and then looked at Seokjin, "I am sorry. Let me introduce the group."

The introductions were done and Seokjin sat on the couch with the boys to discuss the problem. "So, what is the storyboard?"

The manager and the photographer were called in and they discussed the concept and the storyboard. Seokjin hummed, "Okay, from what I understand, they are not comfortable with this all. Yet."

The cameraman nodded, "Seokjin-shi, I got that part from the first shot we did. But we can't change it. My team worked hard on the mood board and all."

"I understand." Seokjin nodded, "But how about this, they aren't comfortable with this, then we make them comfortable. Let's not take their faces in the first shot. You get what I am saying, right?"

The cameraman thought for a while and then his eyes widened, "Oh, I know how to do that." He looked at the boys, "Come on boys, let's make this happen."

They were all going out of the room when Seokjin stopped Soobin, "Soobin-shi." Soobin turned back with huge doe eyes, "If you still can't do this, do not feel bad about it, okay. You can tell me, I will talk to Namjoon about changing the concept. Don't worry too much, okay? Hwaiting!"

Soobin smiled, flashing the dimples and raised his fist to his chest level, "Hwaiting!"

The shoot went smoothly. As Seokjin had suggested, they took the back shots first where no one had to face the camera and then they opened up to the concept and the shoot for that day was done in the next three hours.

Seokjin was there guiding whenever the boys got stuck with the expressions. When the shoot ended, Namjoon and Seokjin went home. It was already close to midnight. Namjoon stopped in the living room and turned to Seokjin, smiling proudly, "Thank you for helping them. It wouldn't have been possible without you."

Seokjin shook his head, "No, it was all the boys' work."

Namjoon nodded, "They did. But you helped them and me out of this."

"That's the least I can do for you." Seokjin smiled cheekily and it melted Namjoon immediately. "You said we were friends. Friends help each other out, right? And to be honest, This was more of a help to myself. I feel much better. Thank you!"

Namjoon smiled proudly and whispered, "I am proud of you." Namjoon's eyes widened as he realised that he said it aloud. He didn't know if Soekjin heard it and even if he heard, it chose not to comment on it. Namjoon was glad about it. He cleared his throat, "You should go, take a bath first. I will go after you."

Seokjin nodded and went to the room. Namjoon went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He took the beer can in it and went to the balcony. As soon as the alcohol hit his throat he sighed. There was a ding on his phone and he took out the phone wondering who it was at this time of the night.

Moon Taeil

I am sorry, sir.

We couldn't find her.

It is okay.

It doesn't matter anymore.

Drop it.

I will transfer the money to your account.

Okay.

Namjoon went to the home screen and smiled at the wallpaper. He went into the room and found Seokjin sleeping on the couch. He shook his head and picked Seokjin up and went to the bed. He tucked Seokjin in the comforter and smiled, "You were great today! I hope you can see your worth as I see it." He looked at Seokjin one last time, before leaving the room.

*Namjoon's wallpaper*