4

"And all of a sudden, I began to walk," Emilia testified, "Brethren praise the Lord with me."

There was resounding applause as the congregation lauded God with praises. It was six days after her healing and everyone was truly excited about Emilia's recovery even the Choir Master whom I had never witnessed singing led the choir:

He has done for me, he has done for me,

What my father can not do; he has done for me.

Call me an unbeliever if you will, but God didn't do anything. I witnessed what Yvonne did and there was no way I could have given God the glory for something a ghost did. After all, he doesn't like sharing the glory.

There could have been a chance that Yvonne was an angel but the thought didn't stay twice in my head.

I waited outside the church immediately the thanksgiving service ended, as Emilia met with the Reverend for extra prayers; besides, the synagogue was as stuffy as ever for me.

When did I stop believing in God?

It was probably during Yvonne's sickness. I didn't stop believing in him though. I haven't prayed in a hundred years; if anything, I was just angry with him. My anger was the fact that he cut Yvonne's life short, and prolonged my years. As if to add salt to my wounds, he had brought back her ghost to drive me insane.

"What's on your mind?" a voice asked.

I turned to see Yvonne standing by my side, wearing the gown she received from her mother on her 16th birthday.

I looked away, hoping she'd disappear.

She held my chin and made me face her, "I healed your girlfriend and you still ignore me?"

I grabbed her hand and forced it off my chin. I tried to ignore the fact that her skin was still as smooth, soft and warm as it was when she was still alive.

She bit her lower lip as a tear streamed down her cheek, "Fine."

"Ah, there you are!" Emilia called as she ran towards me.

I looked to my side and Yvonne was still there crying.

"Is something wrong?" Emilia asked.

I shook my head negatively and started walking towards home while Emilia followed suit. I looked behind me at the church building, Yvonne still stood there but this time, her face was buried in her hands.

I don't know why but there was this pain in my chest.

Later that night, I was thrown on the bed by an overexcited Emilia. She probably was exacting her dominance due to her thinking I was 4 years younger than her. If only she knew.

"I'm not letting you sleep this night," she said teasingly.

I wanted to tell her that she just recovered and it was probably advisable that she rest up but my top was pulled over my head and my trousers were under attack.

I was left in my boxer shorts while she was in a bra and underwear (Lewd ones).

I let her tongue ravage my navel while I grabbed onto the bedsheets.

"Is this your first time?" she asked as she played with my nipples.

I whimpered softly and nodded softly.

There you have it; I was a 118-year-old virgin.

She kissed me softly then said, "Let me teach you everything."