14

"You disappoint me, Yvonne," Samael said, "What is it exactly you want?"

"What I want? Isn't it obvious?" I asked as I tried to access my surroundings, "I want Kwame to move on with life."

Samael was quiet; his eyes filled with so much disgust at me.

"Who is man that you think so highly of him?" he muttered, "The Almighty regards you all as wise beings seeing as you were all created in His image and likeness... But for thousands of years, I've never ceased to be amazed at the stupidity and indecisiveness you all possess."

"What is your problem?!" I yelled, "Why are you bent on attacking me? What did I do to you?!"

He stopped, the signs of anger faded from his face and mine as well.

"I seem to have lost my composure," he rubbed his eyes, "must be from the sleep deprivation. I'm sorry."

Did he just apologize?

"What's with the look?" he asked, "I may not look like one, but I am an angel." He took a look at his wings which were as dark as night and his expression saddened, "At least I am."

Maybe it was me imagining things but I could have sworn he had become more emotional recently.

"So... any regrets you would like fulfilling?" he asked... the emotion on his face... gone... just how I met him in the first place.

Regrets? Did I have any? If anything one thing I would regret was... not having children.

"Samael..."

"It's possible," he said, "But with Kwame... I'm not so sure."

"I can have babies?" I touched my stomach, "How? I thought angels aren't able to..."

"Well... we can actually..." he stroked his chin which I just noticed was smooth, "Remember how angels fell in the first place? We can conceive as well... Also, you're a phantom remember?"

"Is there any difference?"

"Phantoms are lower... and I mean way lower than angels... You have a specific task assigned to you as a phantom while for angels, it varies, anything the almighty or his images requests."

By his images, I assumed he was talking about humans.

As usual, I didn't understand what he meant but one thing was certain I could have a child. It would only be fair I did, while Kwame would move on with Emilia I could have our child.

"Samael, if I were to sleep with Kwame would I feel it?" I asked.

"You know most women would blush, or stutter while asking that," he sighed, "As I said I'm not sure you can make a child with Kwame. On the aspect of intercourse, you could appear in his dreams and have intercourse with him or do it while he's awake."

"While asleep? Is there a side effect?" I asked.

"Telling you would be less entertaining for me," he replied.

"Awake then," I said.

Samael was quiet, he looked at his feet then back at me, "Are you sure? I need a Yes or a No. Nothing more, nothing less."

He was up to something, and I had the feeling doing it with Kwame in his sleep would have severe consequences... It was worth the shot.

"Yes."

The moment I gave my reply I fell to my knees. The pain in my hips was more severe and became unbearable.

"You still remember how trading works don't you?" Samael asked before disappearing.