𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚙

𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 2 . 𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 4

H L R
ʜᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʀᴇsᴏʀᴛ

🏝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐮𝐧,𝐦𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐜𝐨🏝

ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

——

"yooooo wassup peoplessss welcome back to hood love resort." kash grinned.

"bitch where you get that margarita from?!" greg whisper yelled.

"boyy i used to be a bartender back in them days!" she whisper yelled back.

"but anyways, i know y'all ain't seen my ass in a minute."

"i can't really explain so just deal with it cause y'all love me and i love y'all."

"previously, we been seeing #lizo starting to have a lil rocky situation ya know." she waved her hands around.

"and our fans been saying it's because of joe- i mean jaejae."

"maybe she came in to the resort to bump shit up a notch." she shrugged.

"but without further ado, we gotta wake these niggas up cause it's like 10 am."

———

"rise and shine, resorters." kash said over the speaker in her robot voice.

nobody woke up so she opened the blinds and the sun beamed through the bedroom.

"damn what time is it?" eisha groaned rolling over.

"time for y'all to get y'all black asses up!"

"babymoms im bout sick of you with all this damn yellin." tj grumbled getting up out the bed.

"what was said? oh... oh okay."

a few minutes later everyone went downstairs and began cooking breakfast.

"it's a beautiful day today." jaejae smiled playing with a lizard she found in the grass.

"this hoe think she on animal planet." draco mumbled.

"ewww put that shit down." quani smacked it out her hand.

"damn y'all mean as fuck, that was my friend." she laughed.

"nini come make a tiktok with me." leia called over nia.

they set up the timer and stuff, and waited for the countdown.

"i need some money nigga, the FUCK imma do with 2 hunnid?!" they lip synced doing all the actions and expressions.

"what's not clicking steven?!" nia snapped making leia break character and burst out laughing.