Bushy Brows vs Sandy Redhead Part 2

Here's the Part 2 or Part 1!!! So I'm writing this chapter while I'm sick, I came down with a cold ;-;. So if it sounds bad and made some mistakes, please tell me. Don't hesitate to criticize (I really hope I spelled that right...)!! I'll give ya a cookie ^^! But anyways, enjoy the chapter!!

GAAAAH ANNOUNCEMENTThis mostly goes for all the readers who are reading my Naruto fanficI'm just gonna list mistakes here XD....So do not write anymore in the comments owo.....1. Gaara "mascara"That was a complete accident, maybe I was tired that day XD. Mascara is more eyelashes. I meant to say eyeliner, which is for eyes. In Naruto Part 1 and 2, Gaara has this black stuff surrounding his eyes. That's what I meant.2. WinkingThis isn't really a mistake....but I'm pointing it out. THE WINKING SHALL PREVAIL3. Onee-san/chan and Onii-san/chanAlso a mistake XD. I was writing this fanfic about Fairy Tail (which also has MANY mistakes). I suppose I got them sort of mixed up. That or I was also very tired. I think in my fanfic, Kiba called Hana "onii-san/cham". That's a complete accident.4. ParagraphsI didn't really separate my paragraphs......so they were very long. That's my own mistake.

and more................

5. Neji, Lee, and Tenten

I accidentally put them in the same year as Naruto and his friends. That was a giant mistake. Please excuse it. Let's just all pretend that that never happened.

So for now on, I really hope I don't get anymore comments concerning them......it's starting to become a very annoying issue XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"To adbide by and protect my way of the ninja! Third...Life Gate! Open!!"

Lee's skin turned red, his pupils faded away, chakra surrounded him, his hair started floating, and there was a green aura coming from him. His appearance was totally changed. 

Parts of debris from the gym floor starting to rumble and rise as dust started to surround Lee. Everyone watched him undergo his transformation, surprised eyes were locked on him. 

"The third gate was just opened. He's going to make his move soon." Kakashi said as he watched Lee. "Nope, not yet." Gai disagreed and he formed a small smile.

"Now for the fourth gate, the Wound Gate.....Open!!!" Lee exclaimed.  He continued to exclaim as veins started to show all over his body. Kakashi was shocked, "This isn't something that can be achieved with just hard work. What a guy....can he be a genius after all?"

The whole gym floor turned into debris and rubble as Lee kicked Gaara right under his jaw. Dust and debris started to rise into the air from the sudden impact, shocking everyone.

"He's so fast......wait, where's Gaara?!" Kankuro tried to look through the dust in search for his brother. "Up there!!" Shikamaru looked up. There was Gaara in midair, cracks started to form from his skin. Lee was no where to be found.

"Where is he??" Ino asked. The small smile of Gai's face started to widen. 

Sand tried to catch up to Gaara's small body. But it couldn't keep up. Gaara's sand armor started to form more cracks, small parts of his sand armor started to fall off. 

All of a sudden, Lee appeared right above Gaara and sent him to the ground with one punch. As Gaara was getting closer to the ground, Lee appeared behind him and sent him in the air again with one kick. He continued to do that many times as more of Gaara's armor started to slowly fall off.