Academy

"Miharu-chan wake up!" Kakashi said as he shook her. She was asleep. She didn't budge. "Miharu-chan wake up now please." Kakashi repeated. Her toe moved but still asleep. "Miharu-chan up!" Kakashi said in her ear. She groaned as she got up. "Good morning oto-san..." Miharu yawned. "Today's your first day at the academy, up." Kakashi reminded her. Miharu was fully awake now. "BREAKFAST!!!!" Miharu scrambled up to her feet to get downstairs. There was some bread on the table. She grabbed a slice and quickly ate it. "Well someone's excited to go to school." Kakashi teased. "Well it's my first day!" Miharu pouted. Kakashi chuckled. "Let's go shrimp." Kakashi said. Miharu nodded. She quickly dressed from her pajamas into her summer dress. 

Now at the academy, Miharu stared at the huge school, getting nervous already. "Don't get so nervous Miharu-chan." Kakashi reassured her, making her forget her worries for a while. Miharu took a deep breathe and went inside the academy. She found the room she was supposed to be in. "Go inside. I'll wait for you when you're done." Kakashi winked, doing the closed eyed smile thing. Miharu nodded and went inside. Everyone turned to see her, little kids like her. "Oh Miharu!" Iruka smiled. Miharu smiled back and waved. "Class we have a new student by the looks of it." Iruka cheerfully said. Miharu looked at everyone. "Go on, introduce yourself." Iruka winked. Miharu nodded. "My name is Miharu Hatake. I hope I could make friends here with you guys!" Miharu cheerfully said. Many of the kids smiled. "That was cute Miharu. Now for a seat. How about you sit next to Kiba over there." Iruka suggested and pointed at a boy with fang tatoos on his cheeks. Kiba smiled at Miharu. "Hi Miharu! My name is Kiba and this is Akamaru." the young boy said and petted Akamaru. Akamaru licked Miharu on the cheek. "Puppy-chan!" Miharu's eyes twinkled. Kiba bursted out laughing. Miharu winked in response.

Now at lunch, Miharu was about to bite into her lunch when she saw a pink haired girl sitting all alone shivering. "Are you ok?" Miharu asked as she approached the girl. The pink haired girl looked up. "Y-yeah." the girl stammered. "I'm Miharu! What's your name?" Miharu asked. "Sakura." Sakura shyly replied. "That's a pretty name! I like your hair Sakura." Miharu kindly said. Sakura stared at her. "T-Thank you. I like your hair too." Sakura managed to smile a bit. "So why were you crying here?" Miharu asked. "W-Well....I heard someone say that Sasuke-kun won't like me because I have a big forehead." Sakura whimpered and pointed at Sasuke. He did look like a charming young boy, not in Miharu's case. To her, he looked like a normal kid. "Does everyone here like him?" Miharu asked. "Every girl here likes him." Sakura replied. Miharu shook her head. "I don't have a crush on him." Miharu innocently said. Sakura looked a bit surprised. "Well that's what makes you unique then." Sakura smiled. "Hehe. Anyways don't listen to what other people say, just stick to your own beliefs and go for him!" Miharu encouraged Sakura. Sakura's eyes widened but her smile widened. "Yeah. Thank you Miharu." Sakura thanked her. Miharu winked before she was tripped by a certain dog. "Akamaru?" Miharu slowly got up. "Miharu! Sorry, Akamaru has a fond for new people." Kiba said as he picked up his dog. "It's alright." Miharu winked. "Hey so Miharu, can you help me with something?" Kiba asked. Miharu nodded. Kiba eventually led her to some part behind the school. "Kiba where are we?" Miharu asked. "We're at the Akamaru Obstacle Course!" Kiba cheerfully said and revealed to Miharu a bunch of courses. There were hoops, ramps, trampolines, tubes, everything.

Minutes passed, Akamaru was busy training his tail off. "Akamaru do a air flip!" Kiba cheered. "Akamaru you could do it!" Miharu chimed in. Akamaru raced towards the trampoline, jumped, and flipped. He did a nice tail flick at the end. "Good job Akamaru!" Miharu clapped. Kiba's grin spread acrossed his face and he felt so proud of his dog. "Akamaru you're awesome!" Kiba said happily and gave his dug a major belly rub. "Aw that's cute!" Miharu teased. "Hey Akamaru's my dog. I could do what I want. By the way, do you have a pet?" Kiba asked. "Well, I don't know if Pakkun is considered a pet but oto-san summons him and we play." Miharu said. "That's a pet in my case!" Kiba said happily. Miharu smiled. "So how do I take care of dogs? I never took care of one before." Miharu asked for help. "Well it's easy. Treat it as if it were a human being like us! It needs food, water, shelter, and love." Kiba responded. Miharu nodded, sure that she would take his advice.

Back in the classroom, everyone was waiting for the teacher to come. "Where's Iruka-sensei?" Miharu asked Kiba. He shrugged. Meanwhile, girls were still crowding around Sasuke. "Sasuke-kun" this and "Sasuke-kun" that. Crazy fangirls were always following him. "Miharu, come here!" Sakura called out. Miharu nodded and got up from her seat. She mt up with Sakura and the Sasuke fangirls group. "Miharu, this is Sasuke-kun." Sakura slightly blushed. Sasuke looked up to Miharu. "Another crazy one trying to get me?" Sasuke thought. "Hi there Sasuke. My name is Miharu." Miharu cheerfully said. Sasuke was surprised she wasn't swooning over him. "Hi." Sasuke calmly said.  "My name is Ino!" a blonde girl interuppted the greeting. "Woah! Hi Ino!" Miharu backed up, a little bit frightened by the encounter. "Did I scare you?" Ino asked. "A bit. You just surprised me." Miharu said. "Sorry. Let's be friends!" Ino held out her hand. "That escalated..." Kiba thought. "Uh sure. We'll be friends like Sakura and Kiba are." Miharu returned the handshake. Sakura smiled once she heard that she was considered Miharu's friend. Kiba blushed a little bit. "Miharu-chan...look out!!" Kiba called out and outstretched his arm. Akamaru was charging towards her. Miharu caught him on the floor. "Oh and Akamaru is my friend too!" Miharu added as she petted the little dog. "Ok ok ok everyone! I'm here, we're going to start our lesson." Iruka said as he came inside the classroom. Everyone sat down immediately.

School was finally finished after an hour. "Oto-san!" Miharu called out and Kakashi looked up from his book. "Miharu-chan! Hey." Kakashi greeted her and gave her a hug. 'I had a lot of fun at school." Miharu said. "Really? Did you make any friends?" Kakashi asked. "Yes! Kiba, Sakura, Akamaru, and Ino. They're nice!" Miharu responded happily. "That's good." Kakashi winked. "Oto-san, can we get ramen?" Miharu asked as she felt her stomach growl. "Yeah. Good idea." Kakashi responded and held her hand. Together they walked to Ramen Ichiraku. 

"So do you like anyone at the academy yet?" Kakashi teased. "Yes, I already told you who I like." Miharu responded, obviously not knowing what he meant. "No honey, not like that. I mean who do you have a crush on?" Kakashi winked. Miharu stared at him like he's gone mad. "Oto-san are you catching a cold?" Miharu asked. Kakashi was very surprised upon hearing his daughter saying that. "W-What the hell..." Kakashi muttered. "I'm full!" Miharu said and burped. Kakashi laughed. "Ok let's get you home. I'm tired." Kakashi said and got up to pay for the ramen. "What are you tired from?" Miharu asked. "I'm tired from helping people soft out your new room." Kakashi said. He covered his mouth quickly, he wanted it to be a surprise. "New room?" Miharu's eyes twinkled. Kakashi sighed and finally gave in. "Yes Miharu-chan, your new room is done!" Kakashi said and did the closed eye smile. "Let's go oto-san!!!" Miharu said and grabbed her dad by the wrist. Immediately she started sprinting towards the house, dragging Kakashi in the process. 

Now at home, Miharu's jaw dropped. Her room was perfect. The room walls were pastel green and had lavendar carpetting was soft. There was a light pink futon with blankets that had the dango designs from Clannad and a pillow with flowers designs. In the room there was a white vanity table and black dressers. There was a bookcase too. There was also a closet with little door where you stuff your weapons in. To top it all off, there was a balcony that had a good view of Mount Hokage and the academy. It was covered with sky blue drapes. "Oto-san I love it! Thank you!" Miharu happily squealed and gave her dad a very tight hug. "Glad you like it M-Miharu-chan. Miha-haru-chan I-I can't breathe...." Kakashi managed to say. "Oops!" Miharu said and let go. Kakashi pulled in a lot of air before he could talk. "Phew. I'm ok now. So for now on, this is going to be your own personal room." Kakashi said. Miharu understood. "Now that we had dinner, you should go wash up before going to sleep. You kind of smell." Kakashi said as he crinkled his nose. Miharu sniffed her armpit and crinckled her nose as well. "I do need to wash. I could do it myself now!" Miharu said and did the ":3" face. "If you say so young grasshoper." Kakashi teased. "I'M A GRASSHOPER?!?!!?" Miharu shrieked. Kakashi couldn't help but laugh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The picture that you see is actually what Kakashi would look like in this chapter, only at Ramen Ichiraku and minus the smoke. Thank you for reading! Updates comin soon!