Bushy Brows vs. Sandy Redhead Part 1

Hullo peeps!!! I haven't update in such a loong time QAQ!!!! Here's new chapter!!! I had major writer's block and I just UGUGHUHGUUHUGHUHGUHUGHUHUHG. So enjoy!!! And PLEASE give me feedback!!! I want to make sure this isn't a boring story >-<!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miharu has been lost in thought ever since the match between Hinata and Neji stopped. Neji and Hinata were cousins, they were family. Why would anyone want to hurt their family?

Gaara, on the otherhand, was trembling. "He's getting into his dangerous mode. He's getting excited, the beast inside of him that is." Kankuro glanced at his little brother. "That Neji kid interests me, that guy too..." Kankuro looked at Neji and then at Naruto. He smirked and started to walk away from his team.

"Kankuro?" Temari gave him a look. "Going on a small recon mission, be right back." Kankuro said as he left and made his way to the opposite side of the gym and towards Naruto.

"Hey." Kankuro waved as Naruto turned around. "What're you doing here? Shouldn't you be with your team over there?" Kankuro asked. "It doesn't matter to you." Naruto said and turned his head so he wouldn't see Kankuro who smirked again. "His name is Hyuga Neji, eh? He looks like he hasn't used all of his powers from the looks of the match. So what kind of guy is he?" 

Naruto growled. "I'll beat him!!!" Naruto shouted and raised a fist into the air. "I didn't ask that..." Kankuro sweatdropped. "You're actually below his level. But you're still an interesting guy, I like you." Kankuro chuckled. "You're not interesting, I don't like you." Naruto replied.  The two boys glared at each other.

"This brat...I'm gonna kill him..." 

Hayate coughed, everyone turned and directd their attention to him. "We'll now resume the matches."

"This is your chance Lee, go!!" Gai cheered. "No." Lee cocked his head. "I've come this far, I want to be last now." Sakura and Miharu glanced at each other and back to Lee. "Is he sulking...?"

The names were going to appear on the board soon. The only people who didn't fight were Choji, Lee, Gaara, and Dosu. Gaara already used his sand to move to the center of the gym. "Come down here."

"SAFE!!!!!!" Choji cheered. Ino and Shikamaru hit him on the head as a response. "Don't confuse us like that. 

The board read: Gaara vs. Rock Lee

"Lee-san??" Sakura turned to him. He kicked the air and smiled. "You fell for it! If I say that I want to be last, that doesn't happen!!! A rock thrown at a pole will not hit...but if you throw it without aiming at the pole, it will hit. That's the law I used!!"

"I got so confused along the way..." Miharu sighed. Sakura agreed.

"That's my student!!" Gai cheered. "I don't want to be last!!! I tricked them!!" Lee smirked. "Who got tricked?" Sakura thought. "Let me give you some good advice Lee. No one noticed yet but...that gourd is suspicious!" 

Lee thought he'd write it down, but was stopped by his teacher. "There's no time on the battlefield to be looking at notes!!" Gai shouted. "I see!!!" Lee said and wrote it down. "He didn't notice...? Miharu thought. "Will he be okay?" Sakura asked herself. 

"Alright, GO!!!" Gai told his student. Lee jumped from the balcony and onto the gym's center where Gaara was waiting. "I'm glad that I can fight you so early."

"I dunno what the bobbed hair guy can use, but he won't be able to beat Gaara." Kankuro glanced at Lee. "He has speed, but his kick wasn't that great." Temari agreed.