Start of the Chunin Exams

"RISE AND SHINE MIHARU-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a voice screamed in her ear. "NANI?!?!?!" Miharu jumped high into the air and landed on her bed with a thud. "Woah easy. Have some water." the voice handed Miharu a glass of water. Miharu rubbed her eyes and looked up. There sitting next to her was Kiba and Akamaru. "OI KIBA-SAN!!!!! I was having a great dream about destroying a huge three headed sea serpent then you woke me up!!" Miharu started hitting him. "Ow ow ow!! Miharu-chan I'm sorry!!!" Kiba struggled to say as he was being punched by Miharu. She sighed. "Ok ok. I'm sorry too." Miharu stopped hitting the Inuzuka boy.

"No I'm sorry."

"No I'm sorry!"

"No I'M sorry!"

"NO I'M SORRY!!!!"

"NO I'M-"

"Kids what's going in here?" Kakashi suddenly appeared at the door. "Eh? Oto-san morning. Kiba-san just woke me up that's all." Miharu straightened herself up. "Ah ok. Miharu-chan, I have to go to the academy today and help with the Chunin Exams. Go get some breakfast, change, and head to the academy to meet up with your team." Kakashi explained what to do. "Alright. Kiba-san, oto-san I'm gonna change so please leave." Miharu walked over to her closet. The two guys nodded and left.

Miharu was ready to take off her pajamas and change when she noticed the door was just a crack open. "OUT!!!" Miharu shouted. She heard yelping, barking, and footsteps heading down the stairs.

After eating, washing up, and getting changed Kiba, Akamaru, and Miharu rushed to get to the academy. "Hmm? I see Hinata and Naruto!" Miharu squinted her eyes. Hinata was struggling to talk to Naruto. "Heh, Hinata's trying to talk to him again." Kiba snickered. "Kiba-san let's go." Miharu ran to the academy.  

"Oh!! Miharu-chan!!!" Naruto called out for his friend. "Naruto-san!! Sasuke-san. Good morning!" Miharu waved. Sasuke waved. "Where's Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked. "Probably sleeping. It is early. Kiba-san woke me up." Miharu scratched her head. "Kiba? Huuh? Are you two dating?" Naruto tilted his head. "NO!" Miharu hit Naruto on the head. "ITAIIIII!!!" Naruto whimpered and held his head. A large bump formed. "Heh." Sasuke glanced at him and smirked. "HEH??!!!!?" Naruto growled.

"Sakura-san!! Morning!!" Miharu waved to her friend. "Ah Miharu-san morning. Morning Naruto, Sasuke-kun." Sakura tried not to frown but she sounded rather sad. She walked inside without another word. "Sakura-san must be sad." Miharu held her chin. "Sakura's acting weird." Sasuke sighed. "Let's head inside!!!!!" Naruto grabbed Miharu and ran inside the academy, Sasuke way behind them.  

Inside, a boy with black silky hair was being pushed back by two boys. "Get away from the door kid. You could get hurt in there. You ain't ready for Chunin Exams." a boy, who was really Kotetsu under a transformation, smirked. "You're not getting there. Not with that level." the other boy, Izumo in disguise, taunted. "Just quit." the two "boys" laughed. "Lee get up." Neji frowned. 

"Nah I won't quit." Sasuke walked up to the boys. Miharu nodded too. "Oh? Sasuke Uchiha and Miharu Hatake? Are you two dating?" Kotetsu teased. "No." Sasuke said.

"There's only person oto-san approves of." Miharu frowned. "Who then?" Izumo raised an eyebrow. "Please say me please say me. I know it's me." Kiba thought. He was pretty desperate. 

"Dango-san."

Naruto and Sakura were laughing hysterically with a few more kids. "H-HUH!!?!? I was having high hopes for a real person!!!!" Izumo complained. "Aw Kiba, it wasn't you." Ino whispered evilly into his ear. However Kiba just smirked. "Nah, you wouldn't understand." Kiba laughed.

Flashback

"Kiba-san!! Come over here!!" Miharu was in knee deep water looking for fish. "Heh? Did you find one?" Kiba rushed over to her. "Yeah yeah hurry!!" Kiba ran faster. He started sweating immediately. It wasn't even a few minutes when he started panting. "Kiba-san, how are you sweating already???" Miharu raised an eyebrow. "What? It's hot today." Kiba shrugged. "For you it is!!! You're in a fuzzy hoodie!! Take it off." Miharu hit him on the head. Kiba grumbled as he took off his hoodie. He was now wearing a simple fishnet undershirt. "WOAH!!!! Kiba-san you're...really sweaty!!!!!!" Miharu's mouth dropped. "Ah am I? It must be hot today." Kiba scratched his head. "Or...you're gaining weight." Miharu started to poke Kiba's sides. "H-HUH?!?!?! MIHARU-CHAN?!!?" Kiba stiffened a bit. "Yeah, your sides are getting squishy. So are you cheeks. I'm going to give you a nickname, dango-san." Miharu giggled. Kiba blushed a bit. "H-H-HEEEYY! DON'T GIVE ME RANDOM NICKNAMES!!!!!!!!!!!" Kiba flailed his arms in the air. "Alright alright. Just help me get some fish." Miharu rolled her eyes and returned to her work.

End of flashback

Kiba smiled. Miharu smiled back. "Alright alright whatever. Back to the point, you're not getting through." Kotetsu rulled his eyes. "Well we actually don't plan to do that. This is a simple illusion. Did you see it Sakura?" Sasuke glanced at the pink haired girl. "Heh?" Sakura perked up a bit. "Sakura-san, your analyzation skills and illusionary techniques know-how is the best on the team." Miharu smiled. "Oh really? Yeah! This is the second floor!!" Sakura pointed at the sign. The sign immediately started to change to its original sign. "Hmph. Being able to detect the illusion isn't good enough." Kotetsu frowned and prepared to attack Sasuke. Sasuke was ready to kick back.

However the boy that was flung back by Izumo and Kotetsu suddenly appeared in between the boys, intercepting their attack. He held both their ankles. "Fast.." Sasuke thought. 

"Lee, you broke our promise. You said you didn't want to gather attention by doing something that stands out." a boy with long brown hair walked up to the boy sternly. A girl followed him with two hair buns in her hair. "But.." the boy blushed as he stared at Miharu and Sakura. The two girls stared back, without a blush.

The boy walked over to the girls. "My name is Rock Lee. Are you two girls Sakura-san and Miharu-san?" Lee asked. He wore a green jumpsuit and orange leg warmers. He had bandages around his arms. He had huge eyebrows and large pupils. "The one and only." Miharu nodded. "Yeah I'm Sakura." Sakura said. 

"Would you girls like to go out with me?! I'll protect you until the day I die!" Lee did a thumbs up and flashed his teeth. The two girls sweatdropped. "N-No...you're too unique for me.." Sakura backed away. "S-Sorry...no..." Miharu hit behind Naruto. 

"Hey, why don't you guys introduce yourselves?" the stern boy approached Miharu's team. "Oh? I know you already!!! I don't need to introduce myself!!" Miharu puffed up her cheeks. "Heh, I know." Neji grinned. "Introduce yourselves first." Sasuke narrowed his eyes. "Tch." Neji brushed him off. "Miharu, hey there." Tenten smiled. "Tenten-san, nice to see you here!" Miharu smiled back. "Sakura, Naruto, Miharu, let's go." Sasuke called for his team. "Alright alright." they all followed Sasuke. 

"Hey Miharu-chan, were you joking about the dango-san thing?" Naruto asked. "Well..dango-san is actually just a nick name." Miharu laughed. "For Kiba right?" Sakura snickered. "Huh? Well Kiba-san and I ARE best friends." Miharu sighed and walked lazilly. "I think Kiba likes you." Sasuke suddenly said. "O-Oy Sasuke, don't bring up stuff like that so suddenly." Miharu blushed. "Haha, Sasuke-kun has a point." Sakura laughed. "S-Sakura-san!!!!!!!" Miharu's face was red now. "Couple couple couple!!!!!" Naruto jumped around. "N-NARTUO-SAN!!!!" Miharu stumbled a bit.

The team was heading into a huge gym towards the Chunin Exams until..

"You there with the sharp eyes" Team 7 whirled around. They saw a familiar figure they just saw a few minutes ago standing on the gym balcony....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry it took long to update, I actually have summer hw so I won't be updating as much as I would normally be. I'm not going to summer school ok? My new teacher next year just gave me hw. Anyways hope you enjoyed, updates coming soon!!