Visiting Kiba's house

"Oto-san wake up!!!" Miharu shook Kakashi, still asleep. Kakashi moved his hand like he was swatting a fly, still half asleep. Miharu pouted, she desperately wanted to show her dad the surprise she had for him. "Go away Miharu-chan, I want to sleep." Kakashi lazilly said, eyes closed. "But oto-san, I have a surprise!" Miharu whined and shook him more roughly. Kakashi didn't budge. 

Miharu frowned. "Lightning Release: T-" Miharu was about to do hand seals. "ALRIGHT I'M UP!!!" Kakashi suddenly jumped from his bed. "Don't you do any jut-...are you wearing a Konoha forehead protector??" Kakashi raised an eyebrow. "I earned it!" Miharu stuck out her tongue. Every student in the academy earned their forehead protecters. "You....earned your forehead protector?!?!?!" Kakashi's eyes widened. Miharu nodded, her forehead protector was around her waist. She explained how she had to make a clone of herself to get your forehead protector and why she tied the forehead protector around her waist. Kakashi felt so proud. He pulled his daughter into a big hug.

 "They grow up so fast!!" Kakashi teased. "Oto-san I'm only 11." Miharu replied to that. Kakashi rolled his eyes. "Ok ok. Anyways, once you get back to school you're going to be put in teams. Those will be the people you do missions with. Make sure you get along with them." Kakashi said. Miharu nodded. "Now then, let's go get some ice cream to celebrate." Kakashi did the closed eye smile. 

After getting ice cream, Kakashi suddenly had a bird perched on his shoulder. "Huh?" Kakashi raised an eyebrow, there was a paper tied to the bird's foot. He took the paper and read it. Miharu was curious to see what the paper read. Kakashi sighed. "I have an important mission today Miharu-chan. Sorry." Kakashi apoligized. "It's ok oto-san. Can I play with Kiba-san?" Miharu asked. Kakashi nodded, he trusted Kiba as Miharu's best friend.  "Thank you oto-san!!" Miharu squealed. Kakashi laughed. "Well I guess I should be going. Can you get to Kiba's house on your own?" Kakashi asked. "Yes I could." Miharu said. "I'd love to walk her to my house too!" Kiba suddenly entered the conversation. Kakashi giggled. 

"Well then Kiba, the rest is up to you. Bye you kids." Kakashi winked. Miharu gave him a quick peck on the cheek before taking off with Kiba. "I'm going to play with Kiba-san today!" Miharu smiled. "Geez Miharu-chan, you still act like you're a kid." Kiba teased. "I am a kid." Miharu responded. "Like a kid when you were 6." Kiba corrected himself. "Eh, that's my problem. Akamaru is growing too but he acts so playful." Miharu petted the little dog.  "He's still in his puppy ages." Kiba replied. "He's going to be a big dog." Miharu continued to say. Kiba snickered. 

Now at the Inuzuka clan residence, Miharu heard a lot of barking. "My clan is famous for its use of dog companions. Everyone is given a dog as their partner." Kiba explained. Miharu nodded. "Kiba! There you are!" a tall girl said. She had the same clan markings as Kiba, brown hair tied in a ponytail, and three dogs. The girl noticed that Miharu was staring at the dogs. "My dogs, the Three Haimaru Brothers. They're my partners." the girl smiled. "Like Akamaru and Kiba." Miharu added. The girl nodded. "Miharu-chan, this is my onee-chan, Hana. Hana-onee, this is my best friend, Miharu-chan." Kiba introduced them. Miharu waved. "Nice to meet you." Hana smiled and held out her hand, which Miharu gladly shook. 

"Okaa-san, we have a visitor." Hana said. "Who is it?" a woman  crossed her arms across her chest. "Kiba's best friend, Miharu Hatake." Hana said and lead Miharu to her mom, Inuzuka Tsume. Tsume had crazy brown hair and purple lipstick. She wore the ANBU uniform. She had a huge dog with black fur and an eyepatch. "My name is Tsume Inuzuka. This is Kuromaru." Tsume said and let Kuromaru lick Miharu's face. 

Miharu's eyes twinkled. She wouldn't stop staring at the creature licking her face. And like any other child would, she squealed and gave it a tight hug. She earned a small whimper from the dog but it didn't seem to fight Miharu. Tsume laughed, happy to see her dog earned a new friend.

"Why don't you kids play outside? It's a nice day to just run around, all young kids should be doing that." Tsume opened the door to a beautiful grassy field. It seemed to shine and glisten as the Sun's rays shone on the field. 

Miharu and Kiba were more than happy to just run around.

                                                                (1 hour timeskip)

"I'm....phew...tired.." Kiba panted. "Me too." Miharu agreed. Suddenly Akamaru growled quietly. "Akamaru? What's wrong buddy?" Kiba asked and raised an eyebrow. Akamaru started barking. "Hungry Akamaru?" Miharu asked. "I don't think he's hungry, I would've heard the stomach growl." Kiba said. Suddenly Miharu heard something rustle in the bushes. Kiba and Miharu were in the forest near the Inuzuka residence. "Kiba-san stay back." Miharu warned and walked towards the sound. "No I'm coming with you." Kiba walked right next to her.

Miharu and Kiba were getting close to the bush. Miharu quickled opened up the bush, only to reveal nothing. Kiba raised an eyebrow. "That's so weird.." Miharu said. "Could've been a squirrel." Kiba sighed. "If it was then Akamaru would've caught that. And we wouldn't have heard the rustling either." Miharu explained. Miharu thought of everythig that could've happened but then stopped. She felt something warm behind her.

A Kumogakure ninja. He had a kunai in his hand. Kiba didn't notice nor did Akamaru, it was pretty strange that they didn't detect his smell. The kunai came down. Miharu spun around before quickly. "Lightning Release: Roaring Thunder!!" Miharu did some hand seals and launched a punch at the Kumogakure ninja's face. Lightning shot from her fist and sent back the Kumogakure ninja flying. He left a crater in the rock his back hit. The impact was loud. Tsume, Hana, and a few more Inuzuka clan members came to see what happened. "Miharu! What happened here?" Hana asked. "This Kumogakure ninja was trying to stab me with a kunai so I sent him back. He looks familiar...Miharu explained. "You were strong Miharu-chan!" Kiba grinned. Miharu chuckled.

"He is familiar because he was the one of the ninjas that you defeated when I was at the Hyuuga clan meeting." Kakashi said, appearing out of no where along with several other Konoha ANBU ninjas. "Oto-san!" Miharu smiled. "I saw what you did back there with the ninja." Kakashi chuckled. Miharu felt very proud. "Where did you learn the jutsu? I never taught you that." Kakashi asked. "Book." Miharu said. Kakashi raised an eyebrow but shrugged it off. "Well you did great, no, AWESOME!" Iruka cheered. "Iruka-sensei!!" Miharu squealed and ran to talk to him. "Well Kakashi, long time no see." Tsume walked up to him.

 "Tsume. Glad to see you." Kakashi responded. "Your daughter's an exceptional fighting, especially for someone at the age of 11." Tsume complimented. "Yeah well, lots of people say that. I could see why." Kakashi winked. "She gets along with my Kiba pretty well..." Tsume added. "Mhmm." Kakashi nodded. "My Hana and I said earlier that they'd make a great couple." Tsume blushed. Kakashi almost snickered. "I just see them as great friends..but eh, might work out." Kakashi chuckled. 

Iruka walked over to the Kumogakure ninja, who was being put in chains by the Konoha ANBU ninjas. "Why were you here in the Inuzuka clan residence? How did you escape prison?" Iruka interrogated. The Kumogakure ninja smirked. "I had my ways. I was freed by an Iwagakure ninja. My other friend was taken back to our cell when we tried to escape with the man. I got out." the Kumogakure ninja smirked. "Why are you here?" Iruka demanded. "To kill the girl that got me in there in the first place" the Kumogakure ninja smirked. "You failed." Miharu frowned. The Kumogakure ninja rolled his eyes. "One day I will get you." the Kumogakure ninja laughed maniacally, Miharu slapped him across the face shortly after that. 

"Alright! How about we get some ramen!" Kiba suggested. "I'm in!" Miharu raised a fist into the air. "I'll come along." Iruka joined in. "Joining my bro!" Hana winked. "Coming." Tsume said. Kakashi nodded, Miharu took that as a yes. So they all had ramen, in celebration of Miharu defeating the Kumogakure ninja.