Going on hiatus!

Hey guys!

So, the title says it all. This book is going on hiatus. 

I won't be publishing anymore chapters until I'm ready. Some of you guys know that I find this story to be too cliche and unprofessional, which isn't what I want in this story. You guys may also know that I have yet to publish any of my other ideas that I have in store for this story. As much as I want to continue and put them in, I can't ignore my terrible writing. 

Therefore, I'm going to see if I can re-edit my previous chapters to make them better. For example, I know that many view Miharu as too optimistic and way too happy. The reason why she's like this is part of the ideas I have yet to show. The way I put it made it sound like she's genuinely like that, which she isn't. So I'm going to rewrite her chapter of being saved so she's doesn't like a genuinely happy person who's unaffected by her village's demise.

I may also delete some of the chapters as well. Some of the chapters are fillers because I had no idea what to write. I might just delete them, because to me, they're not all important and they take up space. However, if you guys actually like them, let me know! It'll ultimately decide whether or not I delete the filler chapters. 

Feedback, as usual, is needed. As much as it hurts my pride to see comments going against my writing, it's really needed and I seriously need the feedback to make this book better. Don't hesitate to comment! 

I also remember saying that I'll publish more chapters in the Summer. I may or may not fulfill that promise this time. If I don't, then I apologize in advance.

Before I end this chapter, I want to ask you guys something. Is the character in the cover (the red haired girl) someone's OC (original character)? I found it randomly on the internet with no links to anyone's page. I never intended to steal art and if this is someone's OC, then I deeply apologize. Let me know guys! Stealing art, whether it's intentional or not, is wrong. Send me links to the owner, just to make sure that you're not lying.

If this was to be someone's OC, then I'll delete the current cover. Maybe I'll replace it with my own drawing of how I pictured Miharu or just replace it with a picture of Kakashi or Kiba. I can always let you guys imagine how Miharu looks like.         

That's it for now guys! Hope you hear from you guys soon.