Start of the Preliminaries

(Miharu P.O.V)

Ok so...a lot has happened. Like, A LOT happened! So I'll just summarize what happened. Naruto-san, the real one this time, appeared and we fought the imposter ninja. But then Naruto-san and Sasuke-san just got into one of their own fights because..I don't know why. A stupid reason, of course.

Then this HUGE snake appeared and tried to attack us. But then we went to fighting the imposter ninja. Sasuke-san blew some fire at the guy's face, which was pretty epic. But then his face started to melt and the imposter was revealed as Orochimaru. His neck exteneded and then bit Sasuke-san and of course, Sakura-san freaks out. He survived but was knocked unconsious, just like Naruto was overwhelmed. 

So it was just Sakura and I tending the two. We were so sleep deprived. Another ninja team, Team Dosu which consisted of three Sound shinobi, attacked us. However, Bushy-Brows....dammit Naruto-san you got me into that....saved Sakura and I and challenged Team Dosu. His bravery surely impressed me, but not enough for me to date him. Even in the fight he was swooning over us.

Bushy-Brows was eventually knocked down so Sakura-san and I put up our defenses. A girl from Team Dosu attcked Sakura-san and held her hair. She also taunted her that she cared more about her looks than her own skills. I managed to dodge her attack. I began to panic though, how will I save Sakura-san? I didn't have to, Sakura-san cut off her own hair and we started to full on battle Team Dosu.

Then Ino-san's team jumped in to help us. Sakura-san and I were heavily injured. Then Neji-san's team jumped in to help us too. 

We were going to lose it all until Sasuke-san woke up. There were flame patterns all around his body and it scared the hell out of me. It seemed like Sasuke-san was stronger than ever, he almost looked invincible. It was the power of the Cursed Seal Orochimaru gave him. But he acted just like..a completely sadist. He smiled an evil smile as he beat the crap out of the Sound ninjas. It scared Sakura very much. He fell unconsious to the ground after the long battle. Team Dosu also retreated.

We then fought against the same imposter ninja we saw earlier. Naruto-san was incredible! He defeated the clones with his own. And we finally got the other scroll we were looking for. We made it into the middle tower and opened the scrolls. Iruka-sensei popped up from the scrolls and told us we passed the second part of the Chunin Exams!! Now it's just time for the final part.

(the picture that's shown is Miharu in her ninja outfit btw :3)

(Normal P.O.V)

Everyone gathered in the large gym. Every ninja team participating in the Chunin Exams was there. The Third Hokage, ANBU, and ninja teachers stood before their students. 

"I'm hungry..." Choji's patted his stomach. "How troublesome." Shikamaru lazily rolled his eyes. 

"Your team is pretty good Kakashi. I'd say they're pretty lucky. But as long as my team is here, they won't get any further. My team is strong and have great personal skills. Youth is a great thing!" Gai said to Kakashi. "Did you say something?" Kakashi asked. "OH MY GOD!!!!" Gai screamed and held his head. Miharu couldn't help but chuckle. 

"That was pretty good, rival Kakashi. This attitude of your's called "modern" is too much for me! I'll surpass it!" Gai held a determined fist and set ablaze, still trembling from Kakashi ignoring him. Tenten started to chuckle with Miharu. 

"Naruto-kun made it through the Third Exam. I'm glad." Hinata quietly said before twiddling her fingers. A little splash of red was displayed on her cheeks. 

"Hey, all the genin for Konoha are here." Sakura whispered. "Yeah! Kakashi-sensei, the Third Hokage, and Bushy-Brow's sensei is here too!!" Naruto whispered back. "I don't have a good feeling about it though." Sasuke held his cursed mark spot. "Sasuke-san, don't push it so hard." Miharu glanced at him.