Birthday

Miharu's eyes opened quickly. It was July 7. Her birthday. She threw off the covers and got into a lavender ruched trim dress. She scurried downstairs to see her dad frying bacon. The strong aroma of the bacon almost made Miharu's mouth water. Kakashi turned around with a big smile on his face. "Happy birthday Miharu-chan!!" Kakashi smiled and gave his daughter a bear hug. "Good morning oto-san!!" Miharu cheerfully said. "Made you bacon." Kakashi said and slid the bacon onto her plate. Miharu quickly gobbled it up. "Someone's hungry." Kakashi teased. "Well I have to do to the academy anyways!" Miharu said between chewing her bacon. "That's true." Kakashi admitted defeat. Miharu winked and got ready for school.

Immediately once Miharu opened the door, confetti was thrown everywhere. "Happy birthday Miharu-chan!!!" Kiba and Naruto said together. "Aw Kiba-san, Naruto-san!" Miharu giggled. Sakura and Ino held a "Happy Birthday Miharu-chan!!!" sign. Miharu's smile widened. Akamaru was charging at Miharu with a card in his mouth. Miharu crouched down to pet Akamaru and to recieve the letter. It was a pink letter with a balloon sticker on it. Miharu immediately opened it. It said:

"Happy Birthday Miharu! Hope you have a wonderful birthday!! And after school, you're in for a big surprise! For now, enjoy your birthday! From, your class!"

"THANK YOU EVERYONE!!" Miharu said happily. A smile was shown on everyone's faces. Well Sasuke at least looked at her. That's good enough. "How old are you turning Miharu-chan?" Naruto asked. "8!" Miharu smiled. "You're my age now!" a chubby boy said. "Wow Choji....I never knew you were 8..." Ino said. "Everyone here should be at least 8 or 9." Naruto assumed. He was right. "Hey I'm not 8!" Iruka pouted. Everyone, excluding Sasuke, laughed. "So what's the surprise!?!!" Miharu asked. "You'll have to wait to find out Miharu-san." Sakura winked. "Aw man." Miharu pouted. "Ok so let's get onto our lesson class." Iruka ruined the moment. Miharu nodded and sat next to her favorite friend, Kiba. "Kiba-san, can you tell me the surprise?" Miharu whispered. Kiba giggled. "Lips are sealed Miharu, lips are sealed." Kiba said and pretended to zip his lips. Miharu held her breathe and made her cheeks puff up, only to result in laughter.

School ended soon. "Hey Kiba-san, I'm heading to my house." Miharu said. "You could get home without your dad?" Kiba raised an eyebrow. "Well yes, sometimes." Miharu shrugged. "Ok then. But before we go home, Iruka-sensei told me that your dad isn't going to be home because he's on a mission. So he suggested that I take you to the carnival in the market!" Kiba grinned. "Ok! Sure!" Miharu said. Kiba carried Akamaru in his arm and held Miharu's hand with his free arm. Miharu and Kiba didn't find that awkward. They were still kids.

Kiba and Miharu finally found the carnival. The lanterns shone brightly and happiness was in the air. Many kids were running around, having fun. There were games, rides, food, and entertainment. "Kiba-san let's go in!" Miharu said and dragged Kiba into the carnival. The first thing those two went to, Mad Teacups (this is actually a real game where like you sit in a teacup and then you spin around, that game). One Kiba and Miharu got into a teacup, it spun around like crazy. "AHHHHH MIHARU-CHAN THE WORLD IS SPINNING!!!!!!!!!!" Kiba screamed. "I KNOW!!!!!!" Miharu responded, screaming as well.

The ride ended. Miharu could barely get up. "So.....dizzy..." Miharu managed to say, without puking. "Hehe. Next game..." Kiba grinned, wobbled a bit, and helped Miharu up. Golfish fishing. "I'm just hoping Akamaru won't eat this." Kiba joked. Miharu chuckled. So the fishing started. The goldfish looked so tiny and beautiful. They were also very agile. In the end, Kiba got one and Miharu didn't. "Wow it's pretty!!" Miharu looked amazed. "Well you could have it! I have Akamaru and I know he wants to eat it!" Kiba smiled and handed Miharu the goldfish. "Kiba-san, you sure?" Miharu asked. "Yeah." Kiba responded. Miharu grinned and took it. "Let's name it.....Mizu!" Kiba suggested and Miharu agreed. The next game was Shoot The Oni. You just take a water gun and squirt water into the oni's mouth. Every time water is squirted, it lifts to get a prize. The game started. The water was shot into the oni's mouth. Heads were risen. Miharu won a brown teddy bear. "Good job Miharu-chan!" Kiba high fived her. "Thanks Kiba-san, you could have it." Miharu smiled. "Wait what? I can't take that, you won it." Kiba rejected the offer. "Well you won Mizu the goldfish and gave it to me." Miharu said and she was right. Kiba eventually accepted it. "I'll name it....Mochi." Kiba said. Miharu giggled. Next came the haunted house. "We'll go in together!" Kiba said, still holding Miharu's hand. Miharu nodded and the two stepped inside. It was dark, not so dark enough for everyone to not know where they're going. Kiba could see in the dark, a thing the Inuzaka clan has since they have canine like features. Creepy music was put on. Inside the haunted house, there were cobwebs, spiders, everything you would expect from a haunted house. Kiba and Miharu walked a few feet into the haunted house, both of them scared already. They already encountered many things that is best not to be spoken of. "Kiba-san I'm pretty scared." Miharu admitted, her voice a little bit shaken. "It's alright, I'll protect you!" Kiba winked. That calmed down Miharu. The two eventually found their way out of the haunted house.

The sun was starting to set, it was still bright though. "That was fun." Kiba said. Miharu agreed. "It's starting to get late, we should be heading home." Miharu suggested. "I'll take you home." Kiba winked. The surprise was coming. "You sure? Alright then! My house we goooo!!!" Miharu laughed and dragged Kiba. "Race you!!!!" Kiba suddenly said and ran to her house. "No fair you got a head start!!!" Miharu whined and ran after him, full spead ahead.

The two were seen panting in front of Miharu's house. "Phew that was fun." Miharu said between heavy breathing. "Yeah!" Kiba agreed. Miharu softly knocked on the door, it opened easily. The room was dark. "Is oto-san not back from his mission?" Miharu sighed. Kiba only smirked and turned on the lights.

"SURPRISE!!!!!!!!"

Miharu's heart jumped. Standing in front of her was Naruto, Sakura, Ino, Choji, Shikamaru, Iruka, Hinata, Neji, and Kakashi. "It was Kiba's idea." Neji suddenly said. Kiba grinned and scratched the back of his head. "Thank you everyone!" Miharu happily said. "Miharu-chan, your dad made a cake!" Naruto said. "It looks great!" Choji joined in. "Everything that's food to you looks great." Shikamaru rolled his eyes, which everyone laughed at. "So how about we play some games?!" Iruka clapped his hands. The birthday party commenced. Games were played, cake was eaten, laughter was heard, and smiles were shown. Fun fun fun.

Soon everyone went home. "Oto-san that was fun!" Miharu practically squealed. Kakashi laughed. "And you look tired." Kakashi pointed out. He pointed at the presents everyone gave her. "Got enough energy to open them?" Kakashi teased. Miharu yawned. "Tomorrow. I'm going to sleep." Miharu said. "You didn't even shower." Kakashi pointed out. "Tomorrow!" Miharu declared and went to her room. Kakashi rolled his eyes. "Yup love you too." Kakadhi teased before getting out his book.

----------------------------------------

Derp :3.....updates comin soon XD