Naruto vs. Kiba

The preliminaries raged on. Temari and Tenten fought. Miharu was able to see the evil side of Temari and see how powerful she was. She couldn't believe she was a genin. Sakura and Ino both woke up too.

"Sakura-san, Ino-san you guys are awake." Miharu rushed to their side. "Hm? M-Miharu-san?" Sakura rubbed her eyes. "You guys were both amazing out there." Miharu smiled. "Not as amaazing as you, lifting that boulder." Ino rolled her eyes with a smirk.

"H-Hey so who won?" Sakura asked. "Both of you guys. It was a tie. Neither of you got to win the preliminaries." Miharu anounced. Tears formed in Sakura's eyes. "I...lost.." Sakura whimpered. Ino stared at Sakura and Miharu comforted her. 

"I should be the one crying. I still can't believe I tied to someone like you." Ino pointed out, sighed, and held up Sakura's forehead protector.

"Here. You bloomed into a beautiful flower." Ino winked. Sakura let a few tears drop. "Ino..." Sakura looked at her. Sakura took it and proudly tied it around her head like a headband. "I'm not going to go easy on you if we fight again. I'm also not letting you get to Sasuke-kun." Ino teased. "Well who cares!! I'l win anyways because now I'm a freakin flower!!!!" Sakura almost shouted back.

"I'm still not getting this flower talk you guys were talking about." Miharu sweatdropped. 

The three girls laughed. 

The match between Temari and Tenten was fierce. Lee was shocked to see that Tenten was losing against another weapon. Tenten was amazing at using weapons. In the end, Temari won. She was about to ruthlessly throw Tenten onto the floor until Lee caught her. A warning was given to the Sand ninjas from Gai. If they didn't stop being so ruthless to the Konoha ninjas, Lee would strike them down.

Next was Shikamaru vs. one of the Sound ninjas, Kin. The battle was a big one. Shikamaru displayed his clan's technique, Shadow Imitation. Miharu was deeply intrigued by this. Shadow Imitation allowed the user to make his or hre opponent copy his or her moves.  

In the end, Shikamaru won. He earned a huge applause from everyone and a huge shock from the Sound ninjas. 

"Great job Shikamaru." Sakura said. "It was so troublesome to fight that annoying Sound girl." Shikamaru lazily rolled his eyes. "Well I'd expect you to say that." Miharu chuckled. "DAAAH!!! When is it my turn?!?!" Naruto held his head. "Everyone else is getting attention except for me!!"

"You'll get your attention eventually. But make sure you do it cooly. I lifted a boulder and the others used special techniques. If you make a fool out of yourself, Sasuke-san might not want to fight you." Miharu pointed out. "Got'cha!" Naruto saluted.

The big screen was displayed again and was going to choose a new pair of names. The names were shown.

Uzumaki Naruto vs. Inuzuka Kiba

"YES IT'S MY TURN!!!!!" Naruto cheered and sprinted towards the center of the gym. Miharu chuckled. "Heeeey wish me luck Miharu-chaaan!!!" Naruto and Kiba both called from below. They both glared at each other. "Uh yeah alright alright." Miharu chuckled sheepishly. 

"Not enough encouragement from Miharu-chan!!!" Kiba wailed. "Fine fine, how about a bet? Whoever wins this match gets a kiss on the cheek from Miharu-chan." Naruto wiggled his eyebrows. Kiba stumbled a bit. "W-What?! Fine deal." Kiba scratched the back of his head.

"LIKE HELL I'D AGREE TO THAT!!!!" Miharu shrieked from the stands. Kakashi chuckled, "Young love." "OTO-SAN SHUT UP!!!!!" Miharu blushed. "How about...no....haha." Kakashi teased before returning to his book.

"I'M GONNA WIN!!!!" Naruto jumped. "No I will!!" Kiba argued. "Let the match begin." Hayate announced. "Let's do this Akamaru." Kiba smirked, his dog barked in agreement. "HEY!! You can't bring puppies into the battle! They'll be a distraction!!" Naruto shouted as Akamaru was placed on the ground.