Exams

After reunited with some of her friends in the big room and meeting the Sound Ninjas and Kabuto, a tall man with two scars running across his face entered the room.

"Hello there kids, my name is Ibiki Morino. Your worst nightmare." the man grinned evilly, sending a chill up Miharu's spine. "C-Creep.." Miharu mentally thought in her head. "Got that everyone? I-b-i-k-i M-o-r-i-n-o." Ibiki teased. "Marimo?" Miharu raised an eyebrow. Kiba held back his laughter as best as he can. Akamaru seemed to be laughing too, by barking softly. Luckily, Ibiki didn't hear. "Follow me everyone." Ibiki started to walk away. 

"Oh boy, what is he gonna do?" Miharu sighed. "I dunno...hope it's not so bad." Sakura shrugged. "Yes..HOPE!!! I'm scared of this guy already." Miharu whimpered. "Me too." Sakura nodded sadly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone eventually found themselves inside a normal classroom. "This is going to be the first part of the Chunin Exams. So listen up everyone, I'm not gonna repeat myself." Ibiki sternly said. Kiba's ears perked up. So did Miharu's. A drop of sweat rolled down her face.

"The first part of the Chunin Exams should be pretty easy." Ibiki started to say. "Right right.."  Ino sighed. Ibiki frowned, making Ino stop sighing. "The first part of the Chunin Exams would just be a simple writing test. Answer some questions that are probably too difficult for you genins." Ibiki continued. "Aw man, that just kills the excitement." Kiba sighed. "If you are caught cheating, you AND your whole team would fail." Ibiki smirked.

"Naruto's a threat to all of us then.." Sakura glanced at Naruto, who was casually picking his nose. 

"Everyone ready?" Ibiki asked as the genins took their seats. 

"Go!"

Almost immediately, Miharu and Sakura's pencils were running through every question in the test. "Miharu-san...she's rushing through the test like I am.....this is....girl power!!!" Sakura smiled. Miharu smiled back, having the same thought as Sakura. 

An hour seemed to pass by. Many students were already pulled out of the classroom for cheating. Ibiki was carrying an evil grin on his face for the whole time. "That's terrible. Naruto-san, better not fail us now!" Miharu sweated. She saw Naruto fiddling with his pencil like crazy. He was sweating up a storm and looked like he was really struggling.

As Miharu was looking around, she saw a lot of students were using their abilities to look around. Sasuke was using his Sharingan. Gaara was using....a sand eyeball? Ino was using some kind of jutsu on Sakura. Akamaru was helping Kiba by looking around the room. And Naruto...he was using the "try-and-secretly-cheat-off-Hinata" technique.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot of time passed by.

"Everyone listen up!!" Ibiki's voice echoed throughout the classroom. Everyone looked up, preparing for the worst situation. "I'm gonna give you another question!!!" Ibiki grinned. 

"This question is completely optional. But if you don't pass this question, you fail. You fail and forbidded from entering the Chunin Exams, ever." Ibiki's look on his face made everyone scared. "You can also just quit now and leave and take the Chunin Exams next year." Ibiki pointed at the door.

(Miharu P.O.V....yay!!)

Quit or risk?????? QUIT or RISK?!!?!!? WHICH ONE?! Oh my god now I feel like Naruto-san....that's weird.

If I quit, then I can always return next year to become a chunin. But if I quit then my whole team quits. And they'll be pretty mad at me. If I stay, then us as a team are risking our rank on this test. If you fail, you're forbidden to enter the Chunin Exams again. And we have Naruto-san...which makes things a lot more harder.