•°《02》°•

So Sassy

I just woke up, I went to my bathroom to do my morning routine, after I wore my school uniform. I went to the kitchen to look for the cutie but he was no where, only his mom cleaning and my dad eating breakfast.

"Jungkook, Jimin already left to school, he said he had morning classes" dad said and I nodded. Soon I finished eating and I went to take my bag and I left to school with my driver since I am still illigal to drive. When I got to school all eyes were on me.

I ignore them as I walk through the hall way to get my books. But I bump to someone short. And it's Jimin, "watch where you are going shorty" I said and he looked at me with an annoyed face expression. "Well first of all you were day dreaming you jerk and secondly, never.call.me.shorty if.you.don't.want.a.death.wish" he said emphasizing the last sentence.

"Ooh I am so cared sassy pants" I said and he looked at me. "Well you see, you might be liked by everyone here, and be looking at me, but if you want this ass and for this pretty boy right here to be all over you. You will have to work for it." He Sassed as he left me there with everyone gasping.

"Wow he roasted you good. Do you need ice on that burn captain?" My bestfriend says as I ignore him and continue smiling like an idiot. I have never felt this way before and so you know, I may be a bully, but I have never dated.

Call me a whimp if you like. I walked to class as I see him sitting down while reading his book. I walk up to him. "You know baby, I could do anything to see a smile on your face" I said and he looked at me with an 'oh really face and I nodded. "Then leave me alone for fudge sake" he said. "No can't do that baby, you are too pretty to let these boys look at you like that, only I am allowed" I said as I heard a chuckle from him.

"Hyung look, if you can be able to pass our up comming test with a 90% or above I will let you court me" he said and I felt my heart pounding. "Fine only if you help me baby " I said and I saw a red blush on his checks. I love this.

_______

Dear diary                  date:xxxx   

He is so Sassy, I love it, I love those who don't allow me to play with them, the hard to get ones, he is very interesting, I like it, he allowed me to court him if I past my upcoming test with 90% or above, I can do this. I know I can, but I just love that we will spend more time together as he needs to help me.

I better to to his room right now, before dinner time, it is only noon, I am going to flirt with him so bad. But I know it's going to take me a long time to get him. I feel better after writing this down

J.JK...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

END OF CHAPTER, HOPE YOU ENJOYED. PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT 💖💜💙