•°《13》°•

I had everything planned. Now that the whole school know that I'm dating with Jimin, I can ask him in public. I mean I know he is going to love it, he is Jimin.

Not that I don't have anything planned after asking him out. I walked to his locker and found him there talking with the cheerleading team. "Hey baby, take this and follow whatever it says," I said about to walk away Fter handing it to him.

"Are you telling me what to do?" The younger sassed. Of course he would, he is literally standing with the cheerleading team. They are bad influence on him. "Please, baby, just follow it, you will love it o swear," I said.

"Fine, but not because you said I should, but because you said I would love it, and you asked nicely" he said then walked way saying his hips with the skirt waying in his motion.

°•°•°•°•
A/N's POV

After walking away, the younger looked at the paper, it looked really cute. "I guess he tired," the younger mumbled to himself looking at the card.

He opened it and saw how neat the older's hand writing was. And he made it really cute.

Dear My Jiminie

I know I am not the best when it comes to romantic stuff, considering you are my first boyfriend. Infact, you are my first ever relationship experience and I love it.

Let me not get cheesy with you. I know you are reading this right after I gave it to you, meaning it's almost school out. When the bell rings, go to your locker and open it. Don't ask how I got your pin, we are leaving this school anyways so why bother?

Your surprise awaits you, along with the next instructions. I love you lots..

XOXO Kookie

Jimin smilled at the paper. He had given the older the nickname, and Jungkook instantly loved it. "I'm keeping these letters of instruction, I love his hand writing, maybe he should always write me these I love them," the younger said to himself before skipping to his last class. He cannot wait until he sees the surprise the older has for him.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey guys, do you like Jungkook's way of asking Jimin to be his date to their last high school prom?
Comment your thoughts

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜