•°《07》°•

Talk it out

JK's POV

Jimin has been off lately, sometimes when we are done writing the exam in class he skips the rest for the school hours I am just worried about him and I bet Mrs Park doesn't know about this.

I really need to talk to him during practice today, he always comes, and we are only left with 10 minutes till we go to practice since they practice the same time as us.

Soon everyone was there and I was just waiting for him and there he comes. "Hey hyung" he said but not with his cheering voice he looks gloomy.  "Don't hey hyung me, follow me right now." I said sternly as I walk out of the football grounds to the school roof.

When we got there I looked at him and locked the door. "Okay, I don't know what has been b happening with you, I surely know that it is not okay." I stated "Jiminie, I told you if you have a problem come to me and talk it out, if you have something bottled up in your head and mind come to me and talk it out, I will listen to all of your problems.

I know something is wrong, ever since last month when I found you at the lake, you haven't been yourself, please talk to me. I can not just watch you go to school write your exam, then skip the rest of the classes, I know how much you love attending and you are very punctual." I told him and I see tears in his eyes.

"Just that hyung, seems like my mom moved on really quick as if nothing happened a year ago, she doesn't even care, I can't even look at her, I have been ignoring her ever since last month because that time at the lake it was a very important day and she didn't even come to check if I was okay, so please hyung, I would like to go to practice now." He said

"Jiminie, that, what you just said now, is what you should talk it out with your mom, she doesn't know that whatever it is hurt you, maybe she is trying to move on? Talk to her, let it all out, you will never feel better if you keep on ignoring your feelings and mind.

Whenever you have something in mind or if someone did something to offend you talk it out, it will help you, okay baby?, now when you get home talk to your mom, don't hurt yourself ignoring her, got it?" I said to him and he nodded.

I went up to him and kissed his forehead as he giggled. "You know even if you don't accept my feelings, I will always love you and wait for you to accept them, I refuse for another dumbo to be near my cute and sassy Minnie" I said and he smiled.

"I know hyung, I can see the jealousy in your eyes when ever a boy approaches me, even if they are asking me to borrow them a pen or a pencil" he said and I just smirked. "Ofcourse I will, you are mine, even if it is not official." I said as we left for practice.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Please don't be an silent reader this is not a library where you need to keep quite, vote and comment your thoughts and feelings, you feedback makes me improve my writing, so if you don't comment, I take it as if I am good and I don't do mistakes until I get time to edit them.....follow too 😘😘