•°《09》°•

Move on

Long chapter and sad🥲not that long though

He was sitting his with father, talking to him. He was so sad. He was disappointed, it had just been a year. "Did you guys fight?, why does she hate you?, did you guys break up before you died?" Jimin said. He was tired, he had been there for two days straight without eating nor drinking anything, if he was tired he would just sleep there next to his father uncomfortably.

"You know it's not good for you to skip meals? And a personal hygiene needs to be maintained on daily basis my cutie" a voice said. "Hyung? How did you know this place and that's where I am?" Jimin asks as he looks at Jungkook infront of him. "Well I asked your mom what happened and she said you were angry at her for trying to move on from your father's death, then I asked her where did you guys bury him and she told me. That's how I knew you would be here, I am so worried about you, you know? I know that we have our last paper next week Monday, but you still have to study, but you are not home." Jungkook said.

"You know hyung she just moved on so quickly, it's only been a year, the worst is that she even forgot that dad died on my birthday, she didn't care to even ask me how am I doing. If she wants to move on so bad she can but at least she could have cared about how I feel." Jimin said with tears in his eyes.

"I know baby, you know I love you so much, and your cute face is not doing me any justice. I love you and your sassy attitude, I am addicted to you. I have told you that whenever you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me, Baby You should let it all out, I know you are avoiding to date me, it has been a year since I had court you, but you just keep on giving me excuses. You need to Move on, and by doing that you need someone to talk to, someone that will help you to move on." Jungkook said and Jimin looked at him with loving eyes.

"You know hyung, last year on 13 October my birthday, I was going to celebrate with my boyfriend, I loved him so much, I would do anything for him, I even went against my dad for him. It's not that dad didn't like me being gay, he just didn't like him because I think he kind of knew what I didn't. I never knew what was the reason for him hating my boyfriend and I never questioned it because I took it as a father protecting his child you know.

After dating with him for two years, his name is Taemin, Lee Taemin. We had a birthday dinner and I had to invite him since he was my boyfriend, and I did. During dinner dad said thinks that made his blood boil.

He said that he knows that Taemin is a criminal and that he is not even gay, he is just trying to experience with me, he said Taemin had a girlfriend and they have been dating for four years and he has a child with her. I was so broken, he said Taemin was using me for my money and this was their plan with his girlfriend. Dad had money and it is still here but mom pays for my school with it and other things we need.

After dad said all of that, we heard a gun shot and that was Taemin shooting my father, not only once but five times. I made it as if like I still love and support him and took him to my room while mom called the police and they arrived silently to my room and mom knocked, when I opened the police quickly arrested Taemin. He was sentenced to death with no parole since it was not his first, but his 20th kill that year.

From that day I never trusted anyone, and now I can't even trust my own mom." Jimin told him his story. "I know you are having a hard time trusting people, but I know you trust me, because you wouldn't tell me if you didn't. I love you and I would never betray you like that okay, but never hate  your mom like that, because words are powerful." Jungkook said as he had tears in his eyes from the story.

"I know hyung, and I am sorry for not trusting you. Is it late to say yes to being your boyfriend? " Jimin asks with a small smile. "Ofcourse not, I still love you and I will love you even if you stop loving me, because my love is big enough for the both of us. And thank you for being my boyfriend, I will protect you with my whole life. And try to be the best boyfriend to you.