•°《03》°•

So Cute

"Hey baby boy, would you like to go on a date with me?" One of the football team mates ask Jimin out. "No thanks, I would rather date a wall than go on a date with you." Jimin said and everyone gasped. "I have high standards, and call me baby boy one more time, you will regret it, only one person is allowed to call me that." He added.

"Who? Jungkook? Are you a bitch for Jungkook now?" The boy asks, "maybe I am, what's it to you? At least he has levels, unlike someone" Jimin said, everyone laughed. "Oh please Jungkook doesn't even have the balls to ask a girl out, it's always us who hook him up and then he ends up running away instead of getting the pussy, he is nothing without his father's money." The boys said.

"Well at least now I know he is a Saint virgin, and he has never dated, which means I am his first love. Girls throw themselves at him, but he ends up throwing himself at me, and right now I am thinking of catching him. Oh and at least he is something with his dad's money, your dad doesn't even check up on you, he hates you for God's sake, you wanna know why? It's because your mom was a bitch and she cheated on you father and now you are some other man's work who knows who. Now you are running in your mom's shoes, excactly what he is expecting from you, and you give him more reasons to hate you. You probably have HIV at this moment from the amount of times you have slept with girls, not to mention you are only 18, I am disgusted, and then you think I would go on a date with you? Ha ha think again hoe." Jimin said as he turned to go to his locker while swaying his hips inside his school skirt.

" Jimin said as he turned to go to his locker while swaying his hips inside his school skirt

"Jiminie, that was so cool, he always hated me, now I know my instincts were true." Jungkook said as soon as Jimin got to the locker. "Yea whatever hyung" Jimin said, Jungkook was just months older, they are the same age.

"You want to ride with me home?" Jungkook asks. "Maybe if you ask me nicely I will, like 'Jiminie can you ride with me to go home then maybe I will." He said. "Okay I am sorry, Jiminie baby, will you please ride with me to go home?" Jungkook asks. "Fine" Jimin said.

Even though he is trying hard not to fall for Jungkook, he has fallen deeply, but he will never admit it. Whenever he tried to avoid Jungkook or be rude it him it never works, he has a soft spot for him.

"Hyung I am hungry" Jimin said while they were in the car on the way home. "Let me buy food for you please?  You never let me buy anything for you, it's been a year since we have known eachother but you still don't let me buy anything for you, and you said when I pass my tests with 90% or more you will let me court you." Jungkook whined.

"Yea I know you big baby, I know you have passed your grade 11 with very impressive and now it is our last year and we need to focus, we can not afford any distraction." Jimin said and Jungkook sighed.

________________

Dear diary                   date:xxxx

He is so cute. When he told Jax where to get off, I am so impressed, but I feel like he is trying to avoid me. Maybe he doesn't want me, I remember when....when I first saw him at the game. It was his first day at school. Two days before he had to move in with us.

He was so cute sitting there at the bench watching us with a smile. I focused at him smiling like an idiot while the game was still playing. "He is so cute, so adorable, I can't handle it" I said to myself. Tae came and smacked my head. "What's wrong with you Jeon?" He asks. "Just, I saw an angel, he is so adorable, ethereal, his beauty is out of this world, I want him to be mine and I am making it my mission, I just have to know where he schools." I said to him.

"Get it together, we have a game to win right now" Tae said and I shook my head trying to focus on the game. Aah what a beautiful moment there. Now I need to study for him. I will do my best for him to be proud of me. Goodnight my dear bestfriend.

J.JK....

_______________________________

Please vote and comment your thoughts.