•°《14》°•

The Younger walked to his locker. He was determined to know what the older was up to. He opened his locker and a bunch of heart balloons came out of it with a lot of confetti. One balloon had a another letter.

He opened it and read it.

Dear Mochi ♡♥︎

You opened  the locker. Do you like the balloons? Taehyung recommended them, but I know they will suit you. When the bell rings go to the gate immediately. I will be waiting for you. By the way, I'm skipping the last class.

I am not the kind of guy to say cheesy quotes, so I won't. I'll see you after school.

XOXO KOOKIE

"He is so cute when he is trying to be romantic," the younger said to himself shaking his head. He took the balloons and took out his phone taking pictures. He then walked outside. He knew he would find Jungkook there, just as the older said on the letter.

When he got outside he found  bunch of rose petals on the floor in a heart shape. Candles around the heart. He stepped inside the heart and saw a message for him on the ground. "My love Jimin, I know you were probably expecting something big, but I'm not romantic at all. But you know I love you. My mochi, will you go to the school prom with me?"

The Younger smiled looking for Jungkook. He looked around and found the older behind him holding his favorite flowers. Blue-bottles mixed with Daisys and Geraniums. "Hyung," the younger said with tears in his eyes. He had never imagined that someone would love him like this, let alone do all of this for him. One would even think it was a marriage proposal.

"Yes I would love to go to prom with you," the younger said taking the flowers and there they go. The clapps from everyone. Of course no one would miss Jungkook asking Jimin to prom. They didn't even think that Jimin would agree considering they always beakered like Tom and Jerry.

"Wow, nice one JK, I filmed everything, now you have a date to prom," Taehyung said coming out with Jungkook's phone on his hand. "You filmed us? I want that video," the younger said. "If we are done here, are you going to take me out on a date or are we going home, because I'm ready to leave right now," the younger said.

Jungkook nodded giving Jimin a helmet. The younger looked at the helmet and saw that it looked like Jungkook's, but the colors were different and it had his name on it.

 The younger looked at the helmet and saw that it looked like Jungkook's, but the colors were different and it had his name on it

With that, they left the school to their date.

●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°●°

He said yes, will Jimin and Jungkook live a happy life after high school? Will they get along in University?
Find out on the next chapter, please vote.
And I'm sorry, I forgot to update yesterday, I was too tired and it got out of my mind.

BORAHAE💜💜💜💜💜💜