•°《05》°•

Sassy

JK's POV

Well today Jimin refused to go to school with me. He said he needs some time alone. Well I got in the car and the driver drove me to school.

"Thank you hyung" I said to him as I got out of the car and he just nodded driving off. "You didn't come with you boyfriend today?" Tae hyung asked me as soon as I got out of the car.

"What boyfriend?" I asked him. "You know that captain of the cheerleading team." He said. "No how is not my boyfriend and, I like girls." I said to him. "Lies Kook, lies" he said. "Yah, I don't even like him" I said to him, trying to hide my feelings, they will call me a coward for not courting him.

"Okay, then you wouldn't mind if I go to him and ask him out." He said, "oh yes, good luck with that " I told him "oh would you look at that, he is coming over" he said and my eyes widen.

"Kookie hyung can you call the driver to tell my mom to give him my spots attire and my cheerleading attire and bring it here?" He asks looking at me ignoring Tae hyung. "Um yea I will call him now" I said and he nodded happily as he was about to turn Tae calls him.

"Hey darling how are you?" He said. "Oh hi, didn't see you there considering you don't exist to me, I am fine thank you" he Sassed and I am so happy. "Aw darls, I am sweet, no need to be sour" Tae hyund said and that was low, even for him.

"Well I like sour, just like me, sweets give me cavities" Jimin sassed, "and please never talk to me again if you have nothing better to say sweets" he finished off looking at me. "Hyung you will bring them to me right?" He said and I nod and..he is gone.

"I did say good luck, but I see it's not your lucky day today." I told him and he scoffed. "that's my sassy queen, no one knows him better than me." I said as I left him there to call the driver.

After the driver left the clothes I left to class. "Jeon, you are late." The teacher said. "Sorry Mr Kim, I had to wait for my driver to bring sports wear and cheerleading wear for Jiminie he forgot them." I said and I saw him blush.

"Do you guys live together?" He asks. "Oh yes we do, you see, his dad and my dad are bestfriends so since his mom got a job here he let them stay at my home while his dad stayed in Busan." Jungkook said and everyone went 'aah' understanding him.

"Anyway thank you hyung, I appreciate it." He said as he smiled at me and I nod. "Its okay Jiminie, as long as you are happy, I am happy" I said and I saw his cute smile.

______________

Please vote, follow and comment your thoughts.