•°《12》°•

A/N's POV

Jimin and Jungkook finished writing their final exams and they were now preparing for prom. Jimin was a bit upset that his boyfriend hasn't asked him to be his partner.

No one knew that they were dating, Yes, it was Jimin's idea to hide it. Jimin didn't want people to know about their relationship because he knew that they would talk bad things about them.

Right at that moment they were at school. Everyone was busy. "Hey, Jimin do you have a partner for prom?" One of the cheerleading team asks. "No not yet," Jimin said. "Well there is this guy who wanted to talk to you, he wanted to ask you to be his partner," she said. "Who is it?" Jimin asks.

"Choi Jihyun," she said. "Ugh not that guy," Jimin said. "Come on he is not that bad," she said. "He is an a**hole," Jimin said. Right then the boys from the football team walked by, in other words, Jungkook and his teammates.

"Or MaYbE YoU ArE RiGhT Minji, I ShOuLd GiVe Choi Jihyun a chance so why not? Since No OnE asked me out." Jimin said trying to get someone to hear him. He saw how Jungkook was looking at him.

Jimin scoffed and walked away swaying his hips as pair usual. "No one has asked, that hottie to be their prom partner? Shit, I am shooting my shot" one of the guys said. "Yea, he is single by the way so I am also shooting at him," the other said. "Yea me too, plus he rejected Jungkook multiple times," Tae said. They kept on saying things about Jimin and his body and that made Jungkook angry.

"JIMIN IS FUCKEN MINE, HE IS MY BOYFRIEND, AND I AM THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO ASK HIM, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO IS ALLOWED TO CALL HIM HOTTIE, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO TALKS ABOUT HIS BODY. HE.IS.MINE." Jungkook shouted, he was heard by everyone, even Jimin himself.

"JEON FUCKEN JUNGKOOK" Jimin shouted turning around. "I AM SORRY BUT THEY WERE TALKING ABOUT YOUR BODY AND HOW YOU REJECTED ME, AND HOW THEY WILL TRY TO SHOOT THEIR SHOT, YOU KNOW I GET JEALOUS REALLY QUICK" Jungkook shouted back as they were a distance apart.

"Ugh whatever let's go Minji, I am going to accept Jihyun as my partner since my boyfriend didn't ask me out yet," Jimin said pulling her with him. "I fucken dare you to do that Park Jimin" Jungkook said. "Or what Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin asks with his sassiness.

"Come on babe, I am still planning," Jungkook said giving up, knowing he can never win the argument with his boyfriend. "Then till that day you do, I will be taking on Jihyun's offer," Jimin said.

"Come on Tae you have to help me please, I will also help you with that cheerleader you always look at, please," Jungkook said holding on to Tae's school shirt. Everyone was just watching in silence enjoying everything.

"Okay okay I will just stop being a baby," Tae said rolling his eyes. Jungkook smiled then they continued with their day at school. Once school was out, Jungkook rushed home with Taehyung. Of course, he left with his bike with Jimin, while Taehyung followed them in his car.

.........

Dear Diary                   date:xxxx

I am finally going to ask Jimin out to be my date and Tae is going to help me, I hope he agrees, I have been trying to think of a plan but my dumb self couldn't think of anything. Let's see how this goes tomorrow night.

J.JK

•°•°•°•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•°•☆•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey guy, I can't change the font like how I used to do it, differentiating the difference between phone calls, texts,  dreams, or diaries. And my font is all bolted now, I can't even change it, I don't know why, any idea?