•°《10》°•

Finally

Dear diary                    date:xxxx

He is finally Mine, after nearly 2 years, I am going to keep him for as long as I can, I never thought I could get a boyfriend with me being scared of come out to others, especially my dad. But he was the best support in this.

I really regret fighting with him because time is limited for all of us. I might lose him too, but if I do who will take care of us? By us I mean me and Jimin? I don't want us to stress as we will be stressing enough for school

Finally the funeral was done two months ago after days of planning and she is laying right beside her husband, it is so adorable I want it to be that way with me and my Jimin, its been 3 months now.

Finally we graduated today, in a few minutes I have to go and party with everyone, but I only wanted to celebrate with my baby. He said he is going to a business school he wants to continue with his dad's dreams of opening a hair and food business.

Well me? I don't know what to do, I want to continue dad's legacy but I also want to do video games for a living, I don't know which one I will choose but I know I will make a right decision i-

"Jungkookie, come on please we are about to start" Jimin shouted.

"I will be there baby" Jungkook responded.

I will make sure I will have a healthy family with my Jimin who I love so much.

J.JK......

_______

Jungkook walked downstairs and saw his baby looking all flawless, if he didn't know better he would have locked himself and Jimin in the room together. "Baby why are you looking so beautiful. Who did you dress up for?" Jungkook said sliding his hands around.

"Well I have plans with Mr Jeon after the party" Jimin said seductively. "Mmh I wonder what is it" Jungkook said smiling at Jimin but Jimin didn't get to answer him when the cheerleading team called him.

"He is hella hot, hit a jackpot there Jeon, it's like you have been saving yourself for him" someone said and it was a familiar famine voice, a voice he knew too well but last heard it when he was 6 years old on his birthday, the day she left him and today it is his graduation party with his Jimin and he has alreadyturned 18. He didn't have a lot to say to her "what are you doing here? What do you want?" The only two questions he has for her.

"Koo my bab-" "don't you ever come near me and you have lost the right to call me your baby when I was 6 years old on my birthday Mrs Lee Sooyeon" Jungkook said with much hatred ax he can spit. "But you are my son Jungkook" she said. "Oh really, my mom left me when I was 6 years old for another man who is he again?  I hope he is not here because I will kill him.

My mom died the very fist time she found me unimportant to her to even visit me, not ever once after she left me. The whole 11 years of my life and the she suddenly appears when I graduate,  do what you want Mrs Lee this is a party everyone is invited says my baby, so if you will excuse me I have to go find my baby and my dad" Jungkook said walking off.

"Kookie? Who was that?" Jimin asks as soon as Jungkook approached him. "Nobody baby let's go" Jungkook said. "That's no way to talk to your mother Jungkook hyung" a voice said. "Hyung? The only hyung I am to is my Jimin, and are you to tell me what to do and what not?" Jungkook asks.

"I am Lee Felix your younger brother" the boy said. "I am Lee Felix your younger brother oh shut up, I.Do.Not.Care, I don't have a brother I am an only child got it?, actually I am no longer in the mood, let's go to my room baby, dad will call of he needs us. Jungkook said taking Jimin's hand walking to his room.

"But hyung I still have to be nice to the visitors, just because of your mom and step brother issues doesn't mean the others had something to do with them, you will tell me later what happened, for now let's go have fun, don't worry about them, I bet Mr Jeon just wanted them to see you graduate without her and see that you don't need her, now let's go" Jimin said pulling Jungkook back to the living room where everyone was.

《《《《《《《《《《《《《《

Please vote and comment, I love you all💙💜