•°《04》°•

That day

JM's POV

Jeon Jungkook, when I was in my old town, I didn't not know him. But I told my old friends at school about my mom working there as a maid and how we have to move in with them. The were not pleased to hear that, but either way they accepted it.

"Wait hold on did you just say that you will move in with the Jeons?" Lexi my friend said. "Yes I just said that." I said "Well there was this one time when our boys went to play with them and they lost, I was so disappointed, but I saw this tall and handsome guy he is Jeon Jungkook, I wanted to know more about him so I asked the other cheerleaders and they told me how he is.

They said he likes girls and breaks their hearts with no regrets, and he is a bully at the school, I thought of him breaking my heart, I don't like getting a heart break from a boy, I break hearts." She said.

Well honestly I think the girls of that school were just trying to protect him. I mean she is known to be a bitch of the school, so I don't blame them.

When I went to the school game yesterday because I wanted to see how it is to be there he was looking at me as if he wants me. I don't think he is that kind of a person. But I will still keep my distance from him.

When I moved in with my mom he was not there and I was relieved, dinner time came and mom called me to eat but I told her that I am not hungry. But luck was not on my side, at 1 am midnight my stomach decided that it wants food so I stood up from my bed and went to the kitchen. I found Ramen and made it.

A few minutes sitting down eating I heard foot steps coming. "Aah angel, I didn't know that you are Mrs Park's son." He said. "Oh no, don't mind me, I mean Mrs Park has only one son and it's not me, I just came here to eat." I said with attitude as he looked at me. "Wow sassy, I like it." He said. "I don't care about what you like, just stay way from me you jerk." I said.

He came close to me and slide his hand around my waist. "You know baby boy, I don't like to be disrespected." He said and I swear I felt as if my heart was about to bust out, it was beating so fast. "I.do.not.care. look here you big bunny, stay the hell away from me before I do something I am going to regret." I said pushing him off of me taking my bowel of Ramen.

"You are so fucken cute and sassy. You are the combination of adorable, cute, pretty, beautiful, handsome, sexy, and sassy all together, you are so ethereal, you make me go crazy." He said and I smiled bit kept on walking to my room.

"I give you my heart, please don't break it, take care of it as if it is your own child baby." He said and now I think my heart was doing some flips. God can he get even more romantic. "Shut up you big bunny" I said, "call me baby bunny maybe I will" he said and I blushed, oh my God, I think I am going to die.

That day is the day will never forget I fell so hard for him, but I kept my cool, it's not that I am trying to make him suffer no. I just want him to focus on his school. I talked to Mr Jeon and he told me how jungkook misbehave because of his friends at school.

He said jungkook was okay before he went to that high school. He changed, he goes to parties, always around girls, and bullies kids at school. He asked me to change him, I told him that I can't, because I am gay and it is going to be hard for me to not fall for him if he becomes good.

And he said I am a good and disciplined kid, he will not have a problem with that and he can trust me so I agreed. Now Jungkook never goes to parties, he is never around girls but around me and he stopped bullying others, his marks have went high.

I was serious when I said to him, I want us to focus on school frist because this is our last year, he is now back to his old self and his dad is so happy and so I'm. I love him so much, I will always do, but I just can't get myself to be in thet same position again, no I won't allow it. "I am sorry Kookie." I whispered.

_______________________________

Please vote and comment your thoughts.