Swatch- Fashion Forward

Requested by: milkii111

Thanks for the request! :D Also, in case you don't know, Y/N stands for your name and F/D stands for you favorite drink here! Now onto the story!

~~~

Oh gosh, how in the world am I going to impress him?

You looked down at the three outfit options for the day you had scattered out on your bed, your gaze going frantically between them. The first was simply your favorite sweater combined with somewhat dressy pants that were surprisingly comfy as well. Secondly, an option quite a bit more elegant, and yet possibly too much so for a simple coffee date. Lastly, jeans and a leather jacket... though you weren't sure if that sort of style was his thing.

You groaned in annoyed frustration, running your hands through your hair in stress. "How am I going to choose?!" you cried, wishing your roommate had stuck around to help you decide on something. You did not want to screw up your first date with the most handsome guy you had ever seen. 

Breathe, Y/N... you told yourself, taking a deep breath. Even though he's extremely well dressed, that doesn't mean you have to fret this much about clothing. However, you couldn't really believe that thought even though it was you who had thought it. You looked over your clothing options again with a nervous frown. Yet he seems so fashion forward, how am I supposed to know what I could wear that would look good?! 

You turned your gaze away from your clothes over to your dresser, which had your phone sitting on top next to an unlit candle. You snatched up your phone. Your fingers flew over to screen keyboard as you typed in 'what is the current fashion trend?' However, to your displeasure, all the results that showed up you didn't have. You set your phone down again to groan into your hands. "What do I doooooo?" your muffled voice cried, until an idea hit you. You looked up from your hands, recalling an outfit your roommate had.

Y/N: Hey, can I raid your closet? Coffee date is in an hour 

You fiddled with the phone nervously in your hands, waiting for a reply. Luckily, your roommate was addicted to their phone (lmao), so their response came quickly.

Roommate:  Uh yeah sure. Don't touch my fav hoodies though 👍 Good luck on your date

Y/N: Thank you!!

With a relieved laugh, you threw your phone onto your bed and ran to your roommate's closet. They had only wore it once, and it was just the outfit you needed.

Swatch waited in front of the coffee shop, leaning against the coffee shop exterior. He took out his phone to look at the time. Two minutes until you said you would be there. He pocketed his phone again, and pulled a little at his tie.

Sure enough, moments after he did this, your car pulled into the parking lot. He straightened, not leaning on the building anymore as he gave you a warm smile and a little wave. You returned the gesture... while being sure to quickly have both hands on the wheel to pull up into a parking spot.

Once the car was parked, you pulled out your keys and took a breath. Okay, I got this, you encouraged yourself, picking up a pair of colored lens glasses from the passenger seat next to you. You put them on while you stepped out of the car.

You wore a half black, half white dress shirt with the pair of comfy dress pants from the first outfit you were considering. A little baby blue bow tie was close to your neck, and everything looked pink through the glasses you wore on your face. To say Swatch looked a little surprised would be an understatement. You came up to him, and gave a little shy smile. "Hi Swatch," you greeted. "You look nice!"