Queen- Mysterious Locations

Request by: hannathecartoonlover

This woman is hilarious. And also pppprobably my second fav Deltarune character?? It's been a long week, I don't remember which other characters I like- Thanks for the request! :D Now onto the story!

~~~

"OMGOSH STOP THE CAR-" Queen screamed. 

"HOLY SSSWATCHLING-" you cried as you slammed on the brakes. The car skidded to a stop and your heart was pounding as you nearly lay your chest against the steering wheel. You looked over at her. "What is it?" you breathed out.

An infamous four red letters came over the screen that was essentially her eyes. "LMAO I Thought I Saw A Puppy But It Was Just A Crumpled Up Newspaper!" Sure enough, on the sidewalk sat a crumpled up paper that was suspiciously dog-shaped. She laughed heartily. "Anyway Onwards!"

You chuckled weakly, shaking your head to yourself and putting the vehicle into drive again. This mad woman was lucky you loved her. You weren't sure how anyone else would be able to stand her. That's not to say she didn't have good qualities... because she had many of those. It was just she also is very... chaotic.

And spontaneous. Too spontaneous. But hey, that was part of the fun of being around her.

"So... Queen... where are we going?" you asked her curiously. You were her personal taxi driver, and yet, half the time you had no clue where you were supposed to go. She gave immediate directions sometimes, sure, but other than that... Really, it was just guess work.

She crossed one of her legs over the other, pursing her lips a bit. "The Acid Lake Has Lost Its Strength," Queen explained, deciding to rest her foot on the dashboard of the car. "So I Need To Get: Stronger Acid To Make It Taste Good Again." She waved a hand holding an empty glass in the air casually. "Oh And To Lay Waste To My Enemies And Stuff Too I Guess."

You chuckled. "Have you been getting destroyed in Roblox again?"

She huffed, throwing the glass out the open window. It hit the road and exploded dramatically behind the car as she slouched further in her seat, crossing her arms. "Yes I Have."

"Alright, who is it this time?" you asked, glancing over at her a couple times while still being sure to keep your eyes on the road. At least now you knew where you were going.

"It's User [Censored To Protect Their Identity] They Keep Kicking My A$$ Then Laughing At Me And I Want To Subject Them To Ten Years Acid Lake Trip."

You snorted in amusement, having to hold in your laughter the best you could. "You realize they are probably a twelve year old, right?"

"Don't Fret They Will Be Back From The Acid Lake For: Their Twenty-Second Birthday," Queen assured you.

You couldn't help it. You wheezed. "Oh my gosh!" you laughed. Your laughter became hysterical to the point where you were tearing up, and yet you didn't stop the car, still managing to stay on the road despite all of this. 

A smile tugged at Queen's lips. She liked hearing you laugh. The thought reminded her of something and she sat up straighter in her seat again. "Oh I Have Another Stop I Forgot To Mention We Need To Head There Later," she told you once your laughter had died down to a couple snickers every now and then.