~My Personal Spamton Headcanons~

HOLY CRAP 1K READS?! You guys are crazy! But I am too, thank you all! :D And all the votes, you all are too kind! This is for you guys! There will be a Berdly oneshot next... If you want to a semi-important update on this book, check the Kris oneshot author's note right at the bottom if you haven't already.

And now onto the good stuff! :3 (Also Kris here is me. This is me before bed. Always thinking of Spamton. HE CONTROLS MY THOUGHTS- 😳 😂)

Feel free to do as you please with this newfound knowledge- I am willing to share any of my headcanons with all of you! 🤗

~☆~

- Let's start off with legit one of the longest existing headcanons I have for this precious trash goblin. It's kinda weird, but I love it sm. Are you ready? ... Spamton really likes icing. Like, give him a cupcake and he will lick the icing off then eat the cupcake. Or maybe with Spamton being Spamton (trigger warning for germaphobes- 🤣) he licks off the icing and tries to sell the rest of the cupcake as an overpriced muffin. Like EW SPAMTON WTH LMAO- 😂 [Honestly, this is probably my fav headcanon because it's so ridiculous, but it just sounds so much like something he would do-]

- Spamton also likes soda. A lot. Give him a bottle or can from the fridge, and then next day you might find your whole box of sodas missing. HE WILL ALWAYS FIND THEM- 👀

- To be honest, he just has a sweet tooth in general.

- Okay, a deeply debated one, but to me Spamton is somewhere between 3'5" and 4'5". (Frankly, don't use this as a measurement for all my Spamton writing though... It's just the general size I use... occasionally he might be portrayed as smaller or bigger in different situations. Hey, what can I say? I'm inconsistant. 😎)

- Spamton NEO on the other hand is like 9 feet tall.

- This is sorta implied to be canon?? But... While Spamton was trying to get popular, somewhere around the time of getting into more of the scamming over advertising business... he met Swatch and became intrigued by his outstanding outfit choice. He decided to try mimicking it himself in order to gain more popularity, much to Swatch's dispproval.

- On the same lines as the last one, Spamton used to be a regular at the Color Cafe (when he was still in his good days of being a Big Shot and living in the Queen's palace) to drink a coffee with his business papers spread all over the table as he tried to get some paperwork done.

- We all kinda know this one... But basically that Spamton either was an Addison prior to his rise and fall from fame (who was called White Addison, but didn't care to be called that since he felt like a bit of an outcast, and named himself Spamton-) OR he was at least friends with them, but him becoming a Big Shot made him lose his connections with them.

- When Spamton gets close to someone, he becomes clingy because of a fear of abandonment he has due to being abadoning by his Addison friends in the past. 🥺

- Spamton finds dimples from smiling an especially attractive trait! <3

- Spamton kind of has a few outfit phases as he transitions through different parts of his life. He starts off with having white messier hair and no glasses, but still wears his usual suit. Then, as he begins getting more into trying to impress buyers and after talking some with Mike and/or Gaster, he obtains his signature yellow and pink lensed glasses. Once he really begins gaining traction, he gets the black slicked back hair and the full outfit he still wears today!

- Spamtom is sleep deprived. Get 👏 This 👏 Man 👏 Some 👏 Sleep! This just makes sense to me; if he works this hard to become a big shot, he's got to be the type to wake up early and stay up late. Sleep, haha, what's THAT-?

- When he's in his phase of getting calls from Mike and/or Gaster, he was really protective of his dial phone. Like, carrying it around everywhere... Holding it really close to his body... Stuff like that. But once he gets betrayed, he drops this whole thing almost completely.