Spamtom- Playing Arbitrator

Requested by: Lemon__Cherry_

Thanks for the request! :D There were a lot of hiccups along the way of writing it, so that's why it took so long... but I hope it turned out! Now onto the story!

~~~

Heaving breaths, you slowed to a stop, pausing and resting your hand against the side of a building. You hung your head as you tried to catch your breath. You could have sworn you had searched everywhere for that kid, and yet this strange world was too vast to find them. It had to have been days you were searching for them, you figured, and yet you had no clue what time it was. Or what time it was in the real world.

All you had wanted was to just meet Kris' friends while they were studying in the Librarby, and now here you were: out on the streets and feeling desperate. 

Again. 

You really hoped your little sibling was safe. Kris wasn't your biological sibling, but after your mean parents had booted you out, Toriel had seen you in the streets and took you in. She had become like a mother to you, and Kris like your little sibling.

With a sigh, you straightened, looking around to see you were once again in the darker corners of the city. "Close by to where Spamton lives," you mused. "I might as well visit him again." 

Spamton was a mysterious little salesman who lived in the dumpster, seeming in a place of rejection and loneliness all too similar to your own in the past. So, the two of you had connected. You were well aware how sketchy he was, but he always managed to make you smile, even after long hours of hopelessly from searching for Kris.

As you approached the alleyway you had visited at least several times in your stay here, you could already hear Spamton's laughter. You rose an eyebrow. He doesn't usually have guests... you thought. He told me himself he doesn't get a lot of customers around these parts. You stopped and glanced around. Maybe I should just leave him then and go get a bite to eat? I wouldn't want to scare off his visitors.

Suddenly, you heard a much quieter voice that was all too familar. You whipped around, eyes wide. And before you could hardly even process it, you ran straight into the alleyway, energy renewed, to see there they were. 

"Kris!" you cried.

Kris was standing shakily across from Spamton. They had a sword raised, and looked different enough from the Dark World's changes that they were almost hard to recognize. However, when they turned their head to look at you, you could immediately recognize their face. They dropped their sword with a clatter to the ground, looking stunned to see you as you dashed up to them and threw your arms around them. They hugged you back tightly.

"Kris! Kris, are you okay? Are you hurt? I was looking all over for you. I was so worried you were lost and- But thank goodness you're here!" You pulled away to look them over better, but their attention kept going to the grinning man a short distance away behind you.

"Y/N! You're [Here At Last]!" Spamton greeted eagerly. "And KRIS! [You] KNOW THEM?" He laughed cheerfully. "Now you can hear my [Two For 0ne Specil]!" Kris frowned, stepping in front of you and picking up the sword again, pointing it at the small man.

"W- Kris, wait!" you stammered, trying to process everything going on. "Spamton's not a bad guy, I swear. You... can put the sword down." Kris shook their head, and even bumped into you as they backed up fearfully when Spamton came closer. You put your hands on their shoulders. "Whoa, easy Kris, okay? Maybe I can talk with him."

Spamton pointed at Kris, leaning his body slightly forward in intrigue. "For just a [Small, Small Payment] of your [Heartshaped Object], you can [Win] [FREE KROMER]!" The small man spread his arms dramatically, grinning.