➳29

No, no, no, I can't stop love~

"Hey!"

"Yumi." Mark greeted her with a smile and handed her a glass of tequila.

"Are you enjoying here?"

"Yes. Maybe not as much as you guys but I like this place."

The girl was glad that Mark was happy and not having a hard time there. She let out a deep breath and looked at her glass. "Umm about last night's game..."

"Hmm?" He twisted his head towards her.

"Who was the girl?", she nervously asked.

"Which girl?"

"With whom you slept..."

"Oh uhhh..." His cheeks turned red remembering the sight of Kiara on the bed beside her but he quickly controlled himself from blushing too much. "Actually at Jeno's birthday party, I got drunk remember? Then I went to a room to sleep but I didn't know there was someone beside me until I woke up."

"And who was that someone?" Yumi looked into his eyes.

"Uhh... Kiara..."

Yumi took a step back with wide eyes. "Kiara?"

"Don't worry. Nothing happened between us. Don't tell this to anyone. Only Renjun and Haechan know. The other guys shouldn't know or else they won't let me live in peace."

She sighed and laughed it off. She thought that this kind of things could happen and it was not a big deal. Atleast they didn't have any kind of relationship. "It's ok. I won't tell anyone."

"By the way, I am really excited to see your crush", he said with a cheeky smile.

"You already know him."

The male furrowed his eyebrows. "I know him? If so then, don't worry I'll find him soon."

She beamed at him but inside she was definitely hurting.

"Does he know about your feelings?"

Yumi shook her head.

"You should tell him. No one can reject my bestfriend."

She watched him as his eyes were sparkling under the bright lights.

"You think so?"

"Ofcourse."

She looked at the sea. "What if I confess to you? You will not reject me right?"