(9) Derrick

After Beth moved a way I thought all these feeling I had would go away with her. No such luck she became my every waking thought.  It made me angry because I didn’t know where these feelings were coming from at all.  Then my dad started asking all of these weird questions. “ When did these feelings start?, is there a physical reaction that comes from you thinking about her? Is it an all day thing or a just at night thing?” My father was giving me an odd look. “ Are you trying to ask me if I jack off to thoughts of her; I can’t stand her, you know what I’m pretty sure that I actually loathe her.” I wasn’t going to have this morbid bird and bees talk with my dad about that brat that I will not have to see ever again. So you could only imagine my surprise six months later when I came home from school one day and found my mom making a bed in the basement. “What’s with the bed mom?” She handed me a pillow to hold while she put the case on it. “ We will be having company for the summer.” Her smile reached her eyes. We never had company besides Rollins, Freeman, and Knight. I kept waiting for her to tell me who, but then the basement door opened and in she walked. An ache started in my chest, a small growl started from deep within me. She stopped, her eyes finding mine and her cheeks flushed. She was apparently the only one who heard besides my father who gave me the “Knock it off.” Look. “Derrick look who is spending the summer with us. Your mom missed hanging out with Mrs. Masters so much that we decided that they would come stay while you kids were out of school.” It took me a few minutes to grasp what he was telling me. “Wonderful.” At the look my mother shot me I added, “I am so glad that they’re here.” Walking over to where she stood, I wrapped her up in a bear hug. All of our parents decided to leave us alone to catch up.  She began to speak but I pressed my finger to her lips and nodded to the stairs where I knew both of our moms were standing. She slowly brought her arms up and around my neck.  “ How have things been going?” She asks and I hear the hitch in her breathing as my hand slides into her hair, to hold her in place. “ You’re going to regret not stopping this from happening Beta.” I whisper into her ear. “Good I guess, but I have missed the hell out of you.” I grin at the bewildered look on her face. As soon as we hear the door close upstairs she knees me in my balls, grabbing me by my shirt as she leans in, “ You will not treat me the way you used too. I don’t like this anymore than you do. As long as you leave me the fuck alone we wont have any problems.” She shoves me, sending me to the floor. I watch as she grabs her book bag, pulling out a binder and a pen, before putting headphones on her head.  Well look who found her balls. We will see how long she will keep them intact while she is here.
       To our parents we looked like we were getting along better than we used to.  She tried to keep her head in her binder or her books unless we had to make a good show of our friendship.  One night Freeman opened his big mouth after having a bit too much to drink at a party “ A few months away did her some good. I wouldn’t mind testing out that mouth of hers though.” He grinned as he looked at her sleeping in the big canopy bed. I don’t know what came over me but I grabbed my friend by  his shirt, fixing him with a lethal look. “No one touches her. Beta is off limits to all of you. Am I understood?” I looked over my shoulder as Knight and Rollins shared a confused look before nodding their agreement. “What he actually means is he is the only one who can touch her.” Freeman hissed. Not long after I released him the door slams with his departure causing her to jump awake and the look on her face was pure anger. She climbed out of bed, headed straight for me while my friends watched on in amusement.  “God you reek! You smell like a brewery. ” she says covering her nose. “Some of us like to sleep, so shut the fuck up.” She stands there for a second more then turns to head back to bed. I can hear the guys snickering. “This should be good.” Knight says in a hushed tone.  I caught up with her, grabbed her shoulder and turned her to face me. “What are you going to do if I don’t shut the fuck up.” I watch as she clenches her jaw, taking a step closer she places her hands on my chest and begins to slide her hand up to grab the back of my neck. She doesn’t say anything and neither do I. “Hey uh do we need to bounce or what?” Rollins calls out. “You can leave I’m staying to see what happens.” Knight says and I can hear the grin he is wearing. “Come on Beta what are you going to do about it.” I whisper as I place a hand on her hip and grin as I hear the small gasp that leaves her lips.  We’re still just standing there when I start to smell something so sweet my mouth starts to water. I am about to ask if anyone else smells it but I feel the moment she starts to bring her knee up but I’m faster; I grab the back of her thighs, carful for my fingers not to go past the shorts that she’s wearing and pick her up to carry her over to her bed. “Looks like you’re in a bit of a hard place aren’t you little girl.” She has a death grip on my neck, that only tightens as I pretend to drop her. Then it’s like there is some force that wants me to bite her. The longer I ignore it, the more persistent the thought becomes. I run my tongue across my teeth as I lean forward. “Beta seems you can’t do anything from this position.” I say against her neck before I run the tip of my tongue along her neck. Once again that sweet scent hits me but only stronger. I opened my mouth getting ready to sink my teeth in her when I hear the door from upstairs open up. I quickly toss her onto the bed and quickly make my way to the couch. “Is everything ok down here?” My dad barks out. I look at the guys, back to my dad then shrug. “Na everything is good down here.” I was silently praying that he wouldn’t come all the way down the steps. Even in house shoes his steps are loud as he descends the stairs. “Derrick I swear if you’re,” “What’s going on? Is everything ok?” Beta says cutting my dad off, while making it look like he had woken her. She made a good show of rubbing her eyes and yawning big. I quickly stood and walked over to her bed, taking a seat on the edge. “It’s ok, you can go back to sleep now. Dad was just checking on everyone.” Once she had laid back down I pulled the covers up and tucked her in; hell I even rubbed her head. Dad said nothing else as he made his way back up the stairs..  I let out a sigh of relief until she fucking bit me, then it felt as if something on the inside was trying to claw its way out of my chest.
      I don’t know what happened to her after she moved, but whoever this new Beth was I wanted to poke and see how far I could push her. Freeman walked on eggshells around me, Knight had started asking if there was a reason for my strong reactions around her, and dad was still trying to ask me weird questions about Beth, myself and for what ever reason the moon.  While in the same room as our parents we were watched closely; it was like they were waiting on something to happen. All I knew was that I was changing somehow and a small part of me felt the same change in her. “You should start running when you start feeling angry. It helps, you just run until you don’t feel it clawing at you.” Beth told me one day after I blew up on some poor guy at the store. “Why would I do anything that you suggest Beta?  We are two different people; we’re not even on the same level.” I didn’t mean to raise my voice but as of lately that is how I dealt with a lot of things. “ Derrick I’m not one of theses assholes that will put up with your shit. So if I were you I would just say thank you and leave it at that. I know you don’t want me here any more than I want to be here, so if you could just remove the dick from your ass just until I leave in a few days I would appreciate it!” She yells as she jumps off the bed like she is ready for a fight. That feeling in my chest, the one that feels like there is something trying to get out starts to make my skin itch. “Little girl you’re starting a fight that you wont win and you know it. Do you know why I call you Beta? It because you will never be an Alpha, so you should just get on your knees,  bow to me and learn your place in the world.” Her light brown eyes darken as she stands toe to toe with me.  “Even if I was one of these groupies that love to hang on that toothpick you call a dick, I would never, and I mean never get on my knees for your for anything.” Her words are rushed and filled with anger. Before I can judge her next move she has a handful of my balls, squeezing as hard as she can. “That’s right, you get on your knees and bow to me. Just because you are bigger than me means nothing.” She growled and even though I am in pain my dick starts to get hard.  “Beta you need to let go of my balls now.” I demand as she squeezes harder. As if my hand has a mind of its own I reach up and grab her breast, just as she is doing to me. The harder she squeezes the harder I do. The noises that leave her mouth sound to be a mix of pleasure and pain. I let go long enough to pull her tank and bra down so I can grab her nipple. She hits her knees, biting her lip, until she bites me through my shirt. I growl out a  warning and she answers with one of her own. Letting go of her nipple I grab the back of her thighs, picking her up as much as I can and put her on her back. “Beta let go now.” I don’t miss her sharp intake of breath as I growl into her ear. Her hand loosens just a little. “ Let go or you’re not going to like what I’m about to do.” I say as I cut my eyes to her hardened nipple. When she Squeezes me harder I bend biting her nipple. She doesn’t scream like I think she will. She finally lets go just to fist her hands in my hair but I can’t tell if she wants to pull my head away or hold me closer. Just as I start to smell that sweet scent the door opens up. “See I was right, he didn’t want no one touching her but him. I’m out of here, this is bullshit.” Freeman complained from the doorway. I looked up to watch her face as I bit harder. For a second I enjoy the look of pleasure that shows on her face. “OUT!” I commanded around a mouth full of her breast.  Rollins must have followed Freeman because Knight shuts the door, locking it before saying “ I’m not missing this for anything. “Let go before I,” I don’t give her a chance to finish. “What, let go before you what…come all over yourself?” A odd expression comes over her face and it takes a moment before the answer dawns on me. “Oh Beta you don’t know what that feels like do you?”
                     “Off you asshole; get the fuck off of me.” She’s pulling my hair and it actually stings. I let go of her and stand up. She stares up at me, her breast still on display, her legs spread wide from where I had been. Her shorts are dark but I can see that they’re wet in the crotch. I smirk as I watch her trying to catch her breath. “That was hot as fuck, I think that hate fucking will be my new favorite type of porn to watch.” Knight says as he walks over to stand next too me. Beth slowly fixes her top before climbing to her feet. “Go choke on a dick.” She says on her way out the door.  Every summer after that she seemed to change more and more. Of course dad continued the questions until one night when he asked me about sweet smells. “Yeah I don’t get it because I can never figure out were the scent is coming from.” I took a breath before continuing. “ Honestly dad I think that I need some professional help. For a while now I’ve been having these bouts of anger where I lash out and it feels like there is something trying to claw its way out of me. There are times that these thoughts pop into my head and the more I try to push them away; the more I think about them. They become my every thought to the point I feel as if I am going to go crazy.” I tried to judge the look on my father’s face. I started to get worried when he stood, taking a moment before he spoke. “ Come on. “ At my confused look he says “ we’re going to take a ride. We need to have a long talk.”